How do people fight this shit?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The_Discarded, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Nothing will drown out anything in my head. I must be much weaker than the average. I'm going insane. There's nothing I can do and I'll be damned if I haven't been trying, hard, for more than a decade.

Fuck me. I want to get out of me.
  2. triggs

triggs Account Closed

i'm sorry you're feeling like this hun :hug: i know it's hard when you want to drown all the bad thoughts out or when things just get too much to handle, but even though it may not seem worth it right now, it's best to hold on :hug: do you have someone you can talk to about it? if you want you can PM me any time you want :smile: thinking of you.
    triggs xx
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Rae :hug:

I can only speak for myself lol! I take each day as it comes and try not to think about the future at all. Counselling helps too :unsure: But when suicide is at the top of my mind, I just keep distracting myself until the thoughts go away, you can always talk to me Rae, anytime xxx!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

really know what your talking about my brain never shuts down. if you feel suicidal please call crisis line or hospital they will get you the help you deserve. the medication and councilling you deserve. please don't try to fight this on your own call for help okay
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I do know how this feels, to never feel you can escape your own mind. It can be quite a trapping feeling, not pleasant. Have you tried talking to someone? A doctor maybe. They could help with advice on how to ignore or mute/muffle your brain? :hug:
  6. The_Discarded

thanks for your words, guys. :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
  7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

We handle it because we can't not handle it. Every dreaded moment comes to pass, it's then lost. Every crisis ends because it has to. "Life goes on", whether you want it to or not.
  8. The_Discarded

Nevermind again. My head's so fucking far up my ass that I'm staring at my organs.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
  9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Are you watching your stomach heal? That'd be fairly interesting, I think.

Also: I'm around, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc. Hope you feel better soon, even if it's only a little bit. :hug:
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

God you are having a bad time with the mind shit I am too i hate it i just tell my mind to shut the fffff up because i am tired of all the shit it is telling me
    Try it sometimes it works or else a go to private diary and write all the shit down my brain is saying then i respond to it like i am talking to myself. CRAZY yes i am a bit but it works because i can tell myself i have had enough BS so shut the hell up and it does work. Glad you can vent here let it all out i say I hope you are feeling a little better today just hang in there okay you can do it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.