how do ya get ova sumone?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by andy2022002, Sep 14, 2009.

1. andy2022002

andy2022002 Active Member

need a good answer ive changed my life totally had new girls which have been propper nice but i can never settle thinkin its me bein paranoid a little but the fact is i cant get interested in no one its been like 2 years since i split :S anyone got any ideas????
  2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

i'm asking myself the same question
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Time. As lame as it sounds it's the best cure out there. Sometimes it's best to cut contact with the person you're trying to get over, otherwise it just lengthens the pain.
  4. Zirone

Zirone Well-Known Member

Agreed, the best thing to do is make yourself busy, make sure you've got things to do in the day that will distract you, hang out with friends (or alternatively meet new ones).

Oh and delete any photos/letters/text messages etc. probably a good idea to delete them if you are friends on facebook or myspace aswell. Any contact with them is generally bad.

Im going through the same thing and its kinda helping. Hope i've helped :smile:
  5. andy2022002

andy2022002 Active Member

thanks for the replys hopein time will help :/ just frustrating at the moment isent good being alone :huh:
  6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I think the last thing you said, says it all.

You need to find a way to see that being single and being alone can be fun. Then and only then will you truly find the strength to move on.
    Time is great and meeting new girls - also great. But if you can't have fun and be 'okay' on your own, you'll probably never really get over this person.
  7. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I've heard from someone that you convince yourself of that the person you loved was nothing like what you ever wanted... that the person is pathetic and just a shell of what you thought he or she was like. This is not a method I embrace or would recommend but it does seem to work for some people.
  8. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Keeping yourself busy doesnt do anything but surpress the feelings deeper inside you. The best way is to accept your shitty life without that person. Take in the pain like a man.
  9. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Rubbish advice. Sorry.