How do you feel about Iraqi insurgents ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HappyAZaClaM

Besides, Saddam Also, we can totally up grade their goats with some nice Monsanto something or others, and we can give them Monsanto grain! (At least one shipment, all the rest they have to pay for and any mutations from Monsanto patented grains are owned by Monsanto. Who wouldn't want this? Its a good deal.
well, I certainly enjoy my monsanto corn on the cob with monsanto
artificial butter. so, I see what you mean. they should be grateful.
the ungrateful bastards!!

To look at Iraq as a bunch of savage Kalashnikov wielding maniacs is a pretty stupid thing to do. The people you see on TV burning American flags and setting IEDs up on the side of the road are the oppertunist groups living in the borders with syria, who have been trying to take over Iraq since before Saddams days. The only reason the western world didnt hear about them is because Saddam used extreme force to keep them from being a threat.

The majority of Iraqis are pretty average people living in modern cities with no desire to take up arms, they just want to live in peace. There was a documentary I watched recently about a up and coming heavy metal band living in Baghdad. With the recent uprising of the fundementalist groups trying to take control they were forced to flee Iraq and move to America and other less dangerous places. It was really interesting to see the Iraq war from the perspective of the Iraqi people, not as suicide bombing extremists, but as average guys just trying to live normal lives without the threat of American or jihadist groups killing them.

The only difference between the al-queda and the numerous skinhead groups littering Europe and America is that the al-queda have been trained and supplied by the CIA. demolish Capitol hill and the pentagon, then hand out bombmaking guidebooks to the KKK and wait and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HappyAZaClaM

To look at Iraq as a bunch of savage Kalashnikov wielding maniacs is a pretty stupid thing to do. The people you see on TV burning American flags and setting IEDs up on the side of the road are the oppertunist groups living in the borders with syria, who have been trying to take over Iraq since before Saddams days. The only reason the western world didnt hear about them is because Saddam used extreme force to keep them from being a threat.

The majority of Iraqis are pretty average people living in modern cities with no desire to take up arms, they just want to live in peace. There was a documentary I watched recently about a up and coming heavy metal band living in Baghdad. With the recent uprising of the fundementalist groups trying to take control they were forced to flee Iraq and move to America and other less dangerous places. It was really interesting to see the Iraq war from the perspective of the Iraqi people, not as suicide bombing extremists, but as average guys just trying to live normal lives without the threat of American or jihadist groups killing them.

The only difference between the al-queda and the numerous skinhead groups littering Europe and America is that the al-queda have been trained and supplied by the CIA. demolish Capitol hill and the pentagon, then hand out bombmaking guidebooks to the KKK and wait and see what happens.
iz you saying we done got hoody winked by our own gov'ment?

NO!!!!!!!!! they wouldn't do a thing like THAT would they?

hammockmonkey

The police don't believe me when I say I'm just liberating the apple pie from an oppressive regime. Also, apparently its some sort of crime to try and hold a mock trial for the owner.

bleach

Soap Box is for serious discussion on any topic, as the stickied post will tell you.

Incidentally, can a mod get rid of all the bullshit posts in this thread? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HappyAZaClaM

Soap Box is for serious discussion on any topic, as the stickied post will tell you.

Incidentally, can a mod get rid of all the bullshit posts in this thread? Thanks.
do we have a corncob wedged up our tushie today?

I hope it's a monsanto corncob :laugh:

H

HappyAZaClaM

And this thread has what to do with a Suicide Support Forum????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
about the same as the rest of the flotsom in the Soup Can. nada.

ok, back on topic. I think it's a good war. I give it a 9 cause it has
a good beat. easy to dance to.

J

jam1e

That said, I'm all for the war as access to that lovely oil keeps my standard of living higher at the expense of a bunch of apparent savages.[/QUOTE]

:hysterical:

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00