How do you get past the feelings?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mel2809, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mel2809

Mel2809 Active Member

How do you get past the feeling of wanting to take all this internal pain away? How do you get past the constant beacon around every corner? How do you get past the flashes that flash through of your mind making the end seem so fricken easy. The image of all the agony being released from your body as you hit that moment right before you die...that single moment of finally having freedom. How do you begin to feel whole again without wanting to die? How do you make life worth living for when all you have left to live for is death? I'm beginning to think I should have posted this in crisis...cause that is what I am in at the moment...but I don't have the energy to retype this.
  2. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

You may want to check the strategies for success section of the forum. There are some threads on what has worked for people.

For me... a key to making progress was swallowing my pride and seeking therapy. It has helped me get to the roots of some of my issues. Also has taught me ways to cope... and helped start to change my outlook on many things in my life.
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I will echo what randomguy has said, seeking professional help will help you to relieve these feelings. It will take time, but you will get there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.