How do you guys deal with body hair?

Discussion in 'Appearance and Body Image' started by Ange, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Ange

Ange Active Member

I'll start: I don't. I think that body hair is extremely disgusting, so when it started to appear on me I did the "laser therapy" and now I'm rid of it forever, just have to redo the therapy from times to times. Some say that this results in cancer after some years, I'd say that a fair price for having a perfect skin.
    Lulabelle likes this.
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Many solutions. Waxing, nair, threading, shaving, plucking and so on

Laser doesn't need to be an only option for you if you're worried about Cancer
  3. LittleLottie

LittleLottie New Member

Just started waxing cuz I hate razor bumps.
    Shorty92 likes this.
  4. Shorty92

Shorty92 Well-Known Member

I hate having body hair too! I usually wax/creams. But I’m going to be lasered after christmas. I’m so excited!
  5. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

I barely have any and it makes me feel like less of a woman/impossible to sexualize.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I was getting sized for a bra today and felt a bit embarrassed that my under arms weren't shaved but usually they are shaved. I don't think body hair is gross but feel pressured by society to shave. I get my eye brows waxed. But body hair is only natural so really I shouldn't be embarrassed. Peer pressure I guess.
    Innocent Forever likes this.
  7. littlelucy

littlelucy Well-Known Member

Everything causes cancer. I actually get laser hair removal on my forehead. I have weird hairline issues. I wish I could afford to get it on my legs. For now I just shave.
  8. walkerbait95

walkerbait95 SF Social Media Forum Pro SF Supporter

Just let it all grow out like a hairy shaggy beast? Oh wait, I'm clearly in the wrong place. Sorry, ladies. :) xo