How do you guys eat cupcakes?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by trinisty, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinisty

trinisty Well-Known Member

Joke around! We love to cheer each other up in here because we love each right... am I right?

Hi lovely and amazing people! I love cupcakes. Well, who doesn't? Cupcake is probably one of the best... no... one of the most delicious thing ever invented. They are portable cakes! With sprinkles and frosting. But eating cupcakes is sometimes a pain, because I don't that tall creamy frosting to fall off when I munch down the cake beneath it.

How do you guys eat cupcakes? Is there a perfect way to eat it?

Love you guys, have a great day! :D

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I understand that the best way to eat a cupcake is to eat the frosting first. Then you are left with a muffin and muffin's are healthy.

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I taste a bit of the frosting first, then lop it off to the side and eat the muffin part. Then go back to the best part - the frosting. Yummy!

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

By the box full. One after the other. These things are dangerous for me. I can't stop and this kind of food makes my depression worse.

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

I usually remove paper wrapping from the bottom then split cupcake in half. Eat top then bottom. Or bottom then top, depending.

6. Null

Null Well-Known Member

Ketchup... lots of ketchup. Sometimes I just skip the cupcake and just eat ketchup.

7. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I do not really like cupcakes but love rice krispie chocolate buns. :arms:

9. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

I am still laughing at this one.
    Who on earth would think they would find a question like this on a suicide forum, and have people actually answer it- AWESOME

10. trinisty

See? That's why I made this post, hopefully it can make someone laughs. After all, this is the coffee house section...

WAIT! COFFEE... EAT CUPCAKES WITH COFFEE!

11. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Faceplant the muffin with much ONOMONOMNOMOMNOMNOMON'ing then quietly collect yourself, brush off a few crumbs and walk away unashamed. Next week I shall tell the story of the cream egg though it's pretty much the same...

12. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Lol that's how I eat mine too.

13. Dewonderland

Dewonderland Well-Known Member

I usually try to eat a bit of everything toogether because I consider it was made for everything to match ...
    Then when it's too complicated I usualy eat it all reverse trying to start with the bottom and keeping all the shiny tasty toping for the end.

14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's so easy to eat, it's a piece of cake! That was kind of a joke fail, I guess :p

15. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Good one, Witty! lol

16. trinisty

You had a chance, and you took it! Hahaha. Nice one, it made my giggle.

17. Bert29

Bert29 Account Closed

I eat the half, then half again.

18. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

My knee jerk reaction was to answer with humor that might be a bit dark.

Not at all because they're cupcakes. Or way too many because they're cupcakes, and easier to justify than multiple pieces of cake.

I use dark humor to cope. My apologies.

In all seriousness, when I do eat them, I eat them whole. Just bite into that thing. Sometimes, I stick my finger in the frosting. But only if it's the cool whip style frosting. Which everyone knows is the best frosting.

19. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Best thread ever.

20. little lucy

little lucy Active Member

I lick the frosting down to a manageable height and then eat the cupcake. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.