How do you guys feel about crisis cops?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by I'm_trying, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I'm_trying

I'm_trying Active Member

I've only dealt with them 3 times (they know me from face now and prints lol). The last two have been physical and the last one was charge related. I'm hoping its just because they want me to smarten up. I think maybe it has for the time being. The crisis cops are more about preventative efforts just so you all know. The one really is good at talking and being nice. This is not about the average police officer, these cops specialize in crisis situations. I was arrested by two regular police officers the last one and treated like a criminal though. The crisis cop made an appearance but I was too out of it (in another world) to even acknowledge him or care to acknowledge him. Anyways if you have them in your area, How do you feel about them?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry but i cannot even talk about them without anger yes there a a few who care but so many harm not me i would never ever call themever but they harmed people close to me i could never trust them ever

3. letty

letty Banned Member

I dont care for the ones around here, they have always shown anger and resentment towards the people that are hurting, or need assistance. I wish they would train them on how to handle these types of situations.