How do you keep from falling apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reborn1961

I find with each day I am becomming more anxious and scared. I feel like I am falling apart and I can't seem to stop it. I went back to SI this morning and I had not done that in such a long time. I have no idea what I thought that would solve. I try so hard not to cry and in doing so that may have made me worse. I find myself on another site that is harmful looking for the best advice in how to go. I shouldn't be there but I can't help it.

How can a person want to live so much and want to die so much at the same time? It makes no sense to me. I tried to reach out last week to therapists and clergy but I did not find it helpful. I think I am just past reasoning on this subject. I wish I could run away somewhere and hide but I don't know where. I know I am a time bomb right now but I can't figure out how to stop the clock.

LaLaLullaby

Hm...Laughter helps me a lot, especially in stressful situations.
Why?
The main reason I at least get upset is when I become too caught up in certain factors without looking at the truly big picture. Finally when you have an encompassing viewpoint, things will resolve quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00