How Do You Know??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ScouseJM, Mar 8, 2008.

1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Everyone says, when you meet The One, when its love, you will JUST KNOW. But I have had to realise you can have that feeling, and i dont mean when youre like "Im quite sure I think he loves me"..I mean.. the feeling of "I KNOW" and u do have to get to the point where u find out you were wrong. So Im asking you all, you can be careful, extra careful and over extra careful lol but in the end.. how do you know??
  2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

When you start falling very fast, when you've run away for 7 months and still he's there everywhere, when you can't get him out of your mind. When 'strange things' happen to you and you're consumed with it all. When you just want the best for that person and are so scared of hurting them to the point where you'll keep your distance even though it hurts so much. When you realise this person has been following you just like you've been following him?

And when the person reciprocates there's another type of dying going on.

I think with me there was a sense of familiarity. It was like I recognised this person from somewhere and then it grew and grew into something frightening and I had to run...
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  3. downnout

downnout Well-Known Member

When you meet him and it instantly feels like you've known him your entire life.

Though he obviously didn't feel the same :dry:
  4. ScouseJM

Its complicated :dry::unsure:
  5. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

When you can say....this is my best friend in the entire world.
  6. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

When you can't picture yourself with anybody else but them :smile:
  7. ScouseJM

I didnt mean when do you know ur in love..ah well doesnt matter just ignore thread, sorry x