How do you let someone go?

Warning: for those of you that have read my other posts, this one is just as pathetic.

My boyfriend left me 2 days ago and (pathetic as it is) I can't stop calling and texting him. It makes me sick. I want to talk to him so bad, knowing that he will only hurt me more if we do talk. How am I supposed to let him go?
I can't stop thinking about him and what he's doing and who he's with. It is making me physically sick. I have nothing to take my mind off of him. The only time he talked back to me was last night only to tell me that he was at his exs house and her parents weren't there. Dude that was the worst thing I've ever heard. I've never felt worse in my entire life!

Anju

:hug: I'm sorry you're having such a rough time with this, it was really mean of him to contact you only to tell you something he knows would make you jump to unpsetting conclusions :sad: to me that seems like a horrible thing to do to someone.

You say you have nothing to take your mind off him, I think you should really find something and fast, it should help if you can distract yourself. At the end of the day all you can do is give it time, there isn't really a 'quick-fix' way to let go of someone (much as we all would love one:unsure: ). One thing I have found helpful is stuff like making lists of why you're better off without him or ranting away to a friend about him. Then of course you can do the complete opposite and avoid talking about him at all costs (though this really only delays dealing with it till a later date, maybe one whre your head is clearer to think), though that can be very hard.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm just a PM away :hug:

ZundertowZ

im the same way.....kinda compulsive! i broke up with my ex 6 months ago, we were together 4 9 yrs! it was impossible 4 me 2 let go! she treated me horribly in the end and i took it, calling her and txting her constantly. the truth is im still not over it! its a horrible feeling when the person u love knows they can do what ever they want 2 u and youll take it...and they choose 2 hurt u in such vicous ways!

im the same way.....kinda compulsive! i broke up with my ex 6 months ago, we were together 4 9 yrs! it was impossible 4 me 2 let go! she treated me horribly in the end and i took it, calling her and txting her constantly. the truth is im still not over it! its a horrible feeling when the person u love knows they can do what ever they want 2 u and youll take it...and they choose 2 hurt u in such vicous ways!
Similar thing happened to me. You think how can someone who told you they love you jsut completely change like that. You think i have't changed they just turned horrible to you and what have you done wrong. How can they be such an asshole to you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00