how do you move on?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by andyc68, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i keep being told i need to move on with my life, but how?
    i have always been a loner to a certain point, crazy but when i am in a relationship i enjoy having time and space to myself yet i don't like the prospect of being alone. i have always had a low self esteem, never thought i was good enough for anybody, you know how it is.
    i have only a couple of friends and i don't want to bother them all the time.
    my family lives miles away .
    so i am all alone this weekend with nothing to do, no where to go and no one to see and i hate this.
    this is how it will be, just me alone with my thoughts, my demons.
    how can i move on when i have to go through this loneliness period first, i am so mixed up and anxious, i just want to be happy again and not feel like this.

2. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

I wish I could offer sage advice.

I too, am a bit of a loner. Life's path has kept me single for whatever reason. All of my few work friends are married and spend the weekends doing family things. Great for them, but lonely for me. I've just largely come to accept it as my fate.

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thank you my friend, even just a reply is good for me at the moment.

4. jamesbond

jamesbond Well-Known Member

hey andy, you said my personal quote in life. "nothing to do, no one to see and no where to go"..

thats been my catch phrase for years.. if you read my other post last week i ran into my ex on the street who i have loved from a far for 4 years. she's getting married. after i turned the corner i cried

5. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

I know your pain. I know your tears...

6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

What you are describing is the daily routine of my life. It never ends.

7. baofu

baofu Active Member

So it's life, you hadn't anything to do with that?
    I rather believe I'm the reason I'm lonely, and it's ok, as long as It's MY choice.
    However, up to which point is my choice influenced by my fears?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.