How do you tell people that your mom says they're [mean words]?

ShyGuy

I don't feel good.

I need advice. My old friend, the internet Sensei person, got really upset when I told them that my mom said they're a huge b*tch etc.

That was when I de-activated my original Tumblr and was seriously considering drawing suicidal drawings.

Well I keep thinking about how last year, that person's girlfriend told my friend (that I sent to talk to them for me to clear everything up for me on my birthday last year) that I called them a "psycho bitch."

I NEVER called the Sensei person's girlfriend a "psycho bitch" EVER in my life. I told them back then (when their girlfriend messaged me on Tumblr and it freaked me out, I knew I had no idea of how to communicate properly to them, but their girlfriend messaged me cuz they saw a post I made online somewhere where I said I had a nightmare about [the internet Sensei person] and [my toxic-ex-best-friend-for-15-years] hanging out together without me) "......my mom says you're a psycho bitch."

Why are they upset at me!?!? They should be saying "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING that your mom said Wow I should go kill myself and I am a huge loser and I am a huge psycho bitch that doesn't deserve life, it made me feel SO HAPPY when you told me that your mom said that!!! Because now I understand why you used to complain online that your mom says mean things about you and all of your friends every time that you make friends... Thank you SOOOO MUCH for telling me that your mom said F*CK I AM A HUGE PSYCHO BITCH THAT SHOULD GO KILL MYSELF IMMEDIATELY, it really cheered me up a lot when you told me that you mom said she hates my guts and thinks I'm a huge psycho bitch, because now I understand what you mean when you say you feel bad that your mom says rude things about all of your friends and about your brother's friends, and now I feel closer to you *pets [ShyGuy]'s head and has conversations with him online every day about how it sucks that his mom always says mean things to all of his friends and his irl brother's friends as well.*" but they didn't say that, they seemed offended at me instead =(

I need advice somewhere on here.. I'm never sure where to ask for advice on here.. I would in the "ask for advice" forum section but if I used that, I'd be making threads every day there cuz I have a lot of things I need help and advice on.. [Now that I finished typing this post, I decided to just post it as a new thread in the advice forum subsection anyways. I was originally writing this as a "How are you feeling today?" post reply, but I thought asking for advice there might be off-topic.]

How do you tell your online friends "MY MOM SAYS YOU ARE A GIGANTIC HUGE MEGA BITCH AND SHE HOPES YOU DIE SOON." without offending them?

Every time I tell my friends online "MY MOM SAYS YOUR AN ASSHOLE AND SHE HOPES YOU KILL YOURSELF, AND THAT YOU'RE A HUGE F*CKING LOSER, GO DIE NOW. PLEASE." people get mad at me. WHY!!??!? I'm the one that has to deal with a mom that says mean things about every new friend I make, and she does that to my brother too.. I need advice on how to tell my new online friends "MY MOM SAYS YOU'RE OFFICIALLY A PSYCHO BITCH AND SHE HOPES YOU DIE" without offending them? I say that so that they feel bad that my mom always says mean things about every new friend I make, and that the new online friend will give me online hugs and have talks with me about how much it sucks that my mom says mean things about every new friend I make, but every time I tell new online friends "MY MOM SAYS YOUR A HUGE B*TCH AND SHE WANTS YOU TO DIE SOON BECAUSE YOU DESERVE DEATH FOR BEING SUCH A GIGANTIC B*TCH AND A HUGE GIGANTIC MEAN A**HOLE TO ME." they seem to get offended at me instead of my mom it would seem, cuz they always react negatively to me..

I really need advice..

Brân

i don't like me either
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Every time I tell my friends online "MY MOM SAYS YOUR AN ASSHOLE AND SHE HOPES YOU KILL YOURSELF, AND THAT YOU'RE A HUGE F*CKING LOSER, GO DIE NOW. PLEASE." people get mad at me.
You're joking right? Like you can't seriously think that's ever going to go well?

Someone tell me if this was satire, but I'm gonna answer it as if it's not.

In short, if you said those things to me, I'd block you in a heartbeat. I don't care if someone else said them, the fact that you're reiterating them is enough. Why do they need to know? A real friend wouldn't give a crap about what their parent was saying about their friends and would just ignore it and put it to one side. As for the mum, if it was my mum saying that and I didn't think she had a reason to and was just being malicious, then cya to her too. If I couldn't move out, then I would not be telling her about my social relations anymore.

Please stop telling your friends or people you meet online that they should kill themselves, regardless of where you heard it.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I totally agree with @Lux
You just can't go around saying stuff like that whether it's come from you or from someone else. If I was your friend and you said that to me, I would be really upset and angry, not just with your mum but with you because you didn't have to tell me something so horrible. By telling me what your mum had said you were making me sad.

I know you say these things to try to get friends and impress them but it's really not the right way to do it. It's never a good idea to bitch about someone behind their backs whatever the reason.

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
@ShyGuy I think your friends didn't understand what you were trying to communicate. I can understand why they got upset. They probably thought you were in agreement with your mother. In the future I would just say "I'm tired of the way my mother speaks about my friends." You don't have to state exactly what she said.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hi @shyguy. I hope that you're not feeling as upset as when you write this. I can understand why your other computer friends are upset. Sometimes words get mixed up online. It happens to all of us. Also, I dont think that they understand you and maybe lose their patience. I know you asked for advice but maybe it helps to see it from their perspective.

If it were me, I'd take a break from them for a while. If and when you go back i would try to not mention my mother. Try to act on your own. We are here to support you. Not sure if this helped.

ShyGuy

You're joking right? Like you can't seriously think that's ever going to go well?

Someone tell me if this was satire, but I'm gonna answer it as if it's not.
Nooo >_<

and I made this thread while drunk after stealing my dad's scotch,

cuz it's something I've been wanting to say for a long time but I was worried about how people would react to me =X

like tonight I just drank a ton of my dad's scotch

and EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past two years I've been wanting to say "WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I'M RACIST when I say racist words?? Obviously there are no Human beings on this planet and everyone is actually a Psychic Espeon from Pokémon Gold and Silver and Crystal for the Gameboy Color and the Gameboy handheld system, so if people JUST USED their 'Psychic' Espeon Pokémon attack to just READ MY MIND, they would know I only used racist words because I am against racism and racists and I am still very very very very very mad that my toxic ex-best-friend-for-15-years kept using the N word when using voice chat with me and his friends when he played Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst with me. He kept saying racist words, then saying Oh god, Sorry, my step-dad says racist words all the time and he'd keep apologizing and then doing it again like over 50+ times.

HOW MANY TIMES do I have to say "THESE [racist word]S IN [racist word] VILLE NEED TO PIZZ OFF WITH THEIR [racist word] shiz in [racist word] ville?" before people (who are actually Espeons from the Pokémon series of handheld games) realize that I am only saying racist words so that people use their Psychic Pokemon attack from Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal for the Gameboy Color, to mind-read my mind, and realize that I Only typed racist words so that people will use their Psychic Espeon "Psychic" Pokemon attack from Pokemon Gold and Silver and Crystal for the Gameboy Color to mind-read me to tell that I am only saying racist words online so that people will mind-read me using their Psychic Psychic Espeon Pokémon attack to mind-read my mind to realize that I am only typing racist words and phrases so that random internet strangers will mind-read my mind and realize I am only typing racist words on the internet because I am against racism and against people that type racist words and I want people to read me saying racist words and mind-read my mind like an Espeon from the Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal series of Gameboy Advance games by Gamefreak Inc., to realize that I only typed racist words online to random strangers on the internet because my toxic-ex-best-friend-for-15-years said a bunch of racist words on voice chat to me in year 2006 and I want people to read me saying racist words to realize how MAD and ANGRY I am that my toxic-ex-best-friend-for-15-years used racist words back in year 2006, and feel how mad I was when he said racist words back in year 2006."

It wasn't satire, it's stuff I've been wanting to say for a long time and I was only able to express it cuz I stole my dad's scotch and drank some of it and then made this thread. It's something I've been wanting to say for a long time but I was worried that people will look down on me and think it's just me kidding around when I'm being dead freakin serious (while puking up a buffalo's asshole) and another thing is that I hate that people on the internet don't take me seriously, while puking up a second buffalo's asshole, and another thing, ON REDDIT ONE TIME SOME ONE REPLIED SAYING "If [ShyGuy] was an Animal Crossing villager on Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube, his Animal Crossing for the Gamecube by Nintendo would be 'puke up a buffalo's ass'" BUT I WAS BEING DEAD FREAKIN' SERIOUS while puking up a third buffalo's ass, and my brother irl made voice clips on my computer about "I'm the hairy buffalo... I've got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" well I think I said that once on here in year 2017 so I am 100% sure you know this if you just used your "Psychic" Pokemon attack from Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal for the Gameboy Color.

I don't know how to get people online to take me seriously.... while puking up a buffalo's ass.... The one person people love on the internet is the Angry Video Game Nerd... He says all kinds of funny phrases... Like "puke up a buffalo's asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and lots of people love him and he has lots of fans... I wish I could be popular like him... I keep saying "LIKE PUKE UP A BUFFALO'S ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so that I'll be popular like he is, too.. but people just say I'm a clown that they can't take seriously... But I throw in as MUCH random non-sense that makes no sense at ALL in my very serious posts so that people will pay attention and give me positive attention.. but then people say they can't take me seriously and then I feel bad... while puking up a fifth buffalo's ass.

gah...

HOW CAN I GET PEOPLE (well I know no one is people and humans don't exist and everyone including me is actually an Espeon the Psychic Pokémon that debuted in Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal for the Gameboy, but still) TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, while puking up a buffalo's asshole!?!? I need help/advice.. How much random nonsense and catchphrases that make no sense at all, do I need to throw into my attention hungry posts to get lots of positive attention and advice? Arrrgh and I feel bad saying "arrrrgh" and "arrrrrrrghable" too cuz haters online made fun of me for that, saying that I "talk like a pirate." ARRRRRGHABLE while puking up a seventh buffalo's asshole.. How can I get people to take me "Dead fuckin' seriously" as the Angry Video Game Nerd once said? argh..

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Nooo >_<

and I made this thread while drunk after stealing my dad's scotch,

cuz it's something I've been wanting to say for a long time but I was worried about how people would react to me =X

like tonight I just drank a ton of my dad's scotch

and EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past two years I've been wanting to say "WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I'M RACIST when I say racist words?? Obviously there are no Human beings on this planet and everyone is actually a Psychic Espeon from Pokémon Gold and Silver and Crystal for the Gameboy Color and the Gameboy handheld system, so if people JUST USED their 'Psychic' Espeon Pokémon attack to just READ MY MIND, they would know I only used racist words because I am against racism and racists and I am still very very very very very mad that my toxic ex-best-friend-for-15-years kept using the N word when using voice chat with me and his friends when he played Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst with me. He kept saying racist words, then saying Oh god, Sorry, my step-dad says racist words all the time and he'd keep apologizing and then doing it again like over 50+ times.

HOW MANY TIMES do I have to say "THESE [racist word]S IN [racist word] VILLE NEED TO PIZZ OFF WITH THEIR [racist word] shiz in [racist word] ville?" before people (who are actually Espeons from the Pokémon series of handheld games) realize that I am only saying racist words so that people use their Psychic Pokemon attack from Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal for the Gameboy Color, to mind-read my mind, and realize that I Only typed racist words so that people will use their Psychic Espeon "Psychic" Pokemon attack from Pokemon Gold and Silver and Crystal for the Gameboy Color to mind-read me to tell that I am only saying racist words online so that people will mind-read me using their Psychic Psychic Espeon Pokémon attack to mind-read my mind to realize that I am only typing racist words and phrases so that random internet strangers will mind-read my mind and realize I am only typing racist words on the internet because I am against racism and against people that type racist words and I want people to read me saying racist words and mind-read my mind like an Espeon from the Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal series of Gameboy Advance games by Gamefreak Inc., to realize that I only typed racist words online to random strangers on the internet because my toxic-ex-best-friend-for-15-years said a bunch of racist words on voice chat to me in year 2006 and I want people to read me saying racist words to realize how MAD and ANGRY I am that my toxic-ex-best-friend-for-15-years used racist words back in year 2006, and feel how mad I was when he said racist words back in year 2006."

It wasn't satire, it's stuff I've been wanting to say for a long time and I was only able to express it cuz I stole my dad's scotch and drank some of it and then made this thread. It's something I've been wanting to say for a long time but I was worried that people will look down on me and think it's just me kidding around when I'm being dead freakin serious (while puking up a buffalo's asshole) and another thing is that I hate that people on the internet don't take me seriously, while puking up a second buffalo's asshole, and another thing, ON REDDIT ONE TIME SOME ONE REPLIED SAYING "If [ShyGuy] was an Animal Crossing villager on Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube, his Animal Crossing for the Gamecube by Nintendo would be 'puke up a buffalo's ass'" BUT I WAS BEING DEAD FREAKIN' SERIOUS while puking up a third buffalo's ass, and my brother irl made voice clips on my computer about "I'm the hairy buffalo... I've got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" well I think I said that once on here in year 2017 so I am 100% sure you know this if you just used your "Psychic" Pokemon attack from Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal for the Gameboy Color.

I don't know how to get people online to take me seriously.... while puking up a buffalo's ass.... The one person people love on the internet is the Angry Video Game Nerd... He says all kinds of funny phrases... Like "puke up a buffalo's asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and lots of people love him and he has lots of fans... I wish I could be popular like him... I keep saying "LIKE PUKE UP A BUFFALO'S ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so that I'll be popular like he is, too.. but people just say I'm a clown that they can't take seriously... But I throw in as MUCH random non-sense that makes no sense at ALL in my very serious posts so that people will pay attention and give me positive attention.. but then people say they can't take me seriously and then I feel bad... while puking up a fifth buffalo's ass.

gah...

HOW CAN I GET PEOPLE (well I know no one is people and humans don't exist and everyone including me is actually an Espeon the Psychic Pokémon that debuted in Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal for the Gameboy, but still) TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY, while puking up a buffalo's asshole!?!? I need help/advice.. How much random nonsense and catchphrases that make no sense at all, do I need to throw into my attention hungry posts to get lots of positive attention and advice? Arrrgh and I feel bad saying "arrrrgh" and "arrrrrrrghable" too cuz haters online made fun of me for that, saying that I "talk like a pirate." ARRRRRGHABLE while puking up a seventh buffalo's asshole.. How can I get people to take me "Dead fuckin' seriously" as the Angry Video Game Nerd once said? argh..
The Angry Video Game Nerd is a character from James Rolfe intended for humor. The videos aren't intended to be taken serious. In non-AVGN videos where James Rolfe is himself, he doesn't talk nonsense. People don't take AVGN seriously, but they take James Rolfe seriously. If you talk like AVGN people won't take you seriously. If you want to be taken seriously, just be yourself.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00