How do you tell someone?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cybrsk8r, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

How do you tell someone that you want to end it?

I've pretty much decided on a method. I have access 24/7 to an altitude chamber at work. It simulates altitude by pumping air out of a sealed chamber. <mod edit jenny - method> I figure by that time I'll be unconcious, and then the <mod edit jenny - method> which should finish me off. Should be a very gentle way to go.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2007
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad right now that you want to end your life. I do hope that you're able to tell someone, somehow, about your feelings. It's not easy to open up to people, but it can help.. if saying the words is too difficult, maybe try writing your feelings down and showing them that?

If you'd like to talk about what's brought you to this point, we're always here for you too.. you don't have to be alone

I have edited out the details of the method you describe.. this is because we don't allow method sharing on the forum.. hope that doesn't offend you.. we are still here for you
    Jenny x
  3. Cybrsk8r

Didn't think it would trigger. Most people don't have an altitude chamber in their living room.
  4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I don't think it would trigger as such.. but it is a method and many people (like me) may not have thought of such a method.. and speaking for myself, I wouldn't know how to end my life even if i did have access to one.. that's why I took out the details.. just in case.

Hope you're doing ok x
  5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Geez, you have access to an altitude chamber? Floating around in the air without a care? Now THAT's something to live for.
  6. Cybrsk8r

No, it only simulates altitude by lowering the air pressure inside.
  7. livinginhope

livinginhope Member

Shouldn't think that it'll be a gentle way to go, however you do it - probably put the altitude chamber out of use for a while as well.

What do you do that gives you 24 hour access to an altitude chamber?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.