How do you tell someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

coder90t

Hey, this is Ryan. I'm on my brothers account again talking. When I was in a state of depression, I almost committed suicide at school, but then someone called me to the councilors. It was about my self abuse problems. She asked what was wrong with me, and I didn't say anything.
The truth is when I have been molested/raped 3 times and my parents abuse me horribly.
I found out the person that told the councilor I was doing this, and her name is Madeline. She had tried to talk to me before but I said I didn't want to. After school that day she said i need to talk to someone about my problems. I told her to mind her own business and fuck off.
I don't know how to tell her about my secrets. About how I have been being abused my whole life. How do I do this?

whynotme?

it is, quite possibly, one of the hardest sentences to get out of your mouth. I have real problems talking to people, i dont know why, I can say it all in my head but when it comes to actually speaking, i freeze and choke. but, you know what, it really can help if you do it the right way. do you have a good relationship with this girl? if so, just sit her down and calmly tell her what you can. dont pressurise her to accept it all and take it all in but, just tell her.

if you cant voice it physically, try writig some of it down maybe?

hope it helped

xxx

i found it really hard to tell people i was abused. i wrote people a letter those i wanted to know and it broke the ice. i felt so , much better after that.

lost_child

Its so difficult to tell someone you have been abused esp if you have told before and not been believed.

as the others have said, if your unable to say the words, words that hurt so badly try writing it down.

You have done nothing wrong, wrong was done to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00