How do you tell them....?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXxRNBxXx, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Im getting pretty bad now....I KNOW im going to do something soon...

My question is how do you tell your family and friends your basically fucked in the head... how and where do you begin to try explain to them you think about death 24/7 that you hear voices that you see things and even talk to something thats apparently not eventhere....?!?!
    Im already a black sheep of the family....How do i tell them things without them judging me or treating me more of a outcast i already am?

I have all my "Method" here that i have saved up i also got my new perscription yesterday....why dont i just take them all right now before my hubby gets home.... maybe its for the best?

End of the day i have had this for around 14 years now....NOTHING has changed or got better so why should i stay around for more pain.... This is ridiculous people putting me into a hospital for anting to end my life... WHAT HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU whether i choose to live or not??? your not living my life your not living my pain and fucked up illness.....

FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!!!

:unsure: sowwie bout that had to vent....

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: Rachel, please dont do anything hun, ur amazing, families are hard, you dont want feel you are letting them down, but if u dont tell them, how can they help, or even try to?? i no its not what you want to hear right now, but i urge you to take things one day at a time, ur amazing and dont ever forget that! :hug: tc hun x

3. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

im not amazing hun im pathetic and weak... I dont deserve my life... my poor uncles and aunt that died of cancer had no choice.... i wish i ould give them another chance with my life...

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

ur not worthless, you really helped me last night, u may not relaise it but u r amazing :D :hugtackles:

5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I wish i could be the person your describing... :cry:

Im glad i helped you :hug: take care hunny xxx

6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

Rachel, please dont do it, u r the person i am describing, please please call your husband or the hospital,:hug: please take care hun x :hug:

7. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I finally broke down and told my parents that I was having major depression. Never told them that I was thinking about suicide, though I did tell my sister that. For past few months, they have been trying to help me, and I am sure that they know that I am suicidal because my sister cant keep anything secret. I think that its simply better to just have it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.