How do you write?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perfectly Imperfect

Hope you all can read this. :unsure:

I don't know why, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my writing and I re-wrote the damn thing so many times but then just said forget it...they can deal with this. :laugh::tongue:

Not quite sure why they are all so blurry either, but eh, you get the idea.

Zueri

@ $MyName: Pfft, your writing it SO not terrible. It's quite legible, and flows well. :)

@ Jacque: :oh: Nice! Your cursive script is beautiful. :)

Exciting concept :smile:
Unfortunatly, my wrist is damaged at the moment so any paper signature would only come off as encryptic as a doctors note. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.) Technically this is still handwriting :tongue:

"Dear SF (people)
We are not alone"

Take care folks.

Puddytat

i think its could also be attributed to the angle im sitting, i cant write properly if the paper is not tilted diagonally, used to get to pissed when the teachers at school used to straighten my book and force me to write straight.

i think its could also be attributed to the angle im sitting, i cant write properly if the paper is not tilted diagonally, used to get to pissed when the teachers at school used to straighten my book and force me to write straight.
I have the same issue.
Nice and soft writing Puddytat, you write like a cat would write (it is meant as a compliment) :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00