how do..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by numberman, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. numberman

numberman Well-Known Member

Hello

I have been reading this forum for a little while and have decided to come on board. Have been in the midst of a black gloom for a while now,receiving medication and have started counselling.

I am mid-fourties and am concerned about the number of young people on this forum but solely from the point of view that youngsters should be in the prime of their life or about to go into it. I may tell my own tale in time but principally I hope I can offer some solace to all others.

2. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

you're right, i have thought that so much :sad:these are the days that they say will be the best of my life, in for a tough paper round then:sad:

welcome anyway i look forward to reading your views

3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

look forward to seeing you around

4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF numberman. You are right many here are young, but as you get to know the ppl here you realize all ages are here on SF. Im 36 myself. Welcome again :biggrin:
    Beret

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2007
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Let me also welcome you to the SF. I am glad you decided to jump on board. I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. When you are ready to share about yourself, we are hear to listen. Take care and thank you for your offer of support. :hug:

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I can't stand ppl who think like this.

7. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Numberman,
    First off hello and welcome to the forum. I am glad that after looking around you decided to join. If you ever need to talk I am only a pm away. Feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Secondly I would like to say thank you for your offer of support. I hope to see you around sometime. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkis :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

8. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Give em a chance though, they just need correct explanation :p
    If this is the prime of my life and it only goes downhill from here, then oh boy

Welcome to the forum :cool:

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope you find some support here. Take care and stay safe.

All my best,

Vikki :hug:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :hug:

11. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

it's so good that there're people who offer one's help to others..esp if they have some life experience and already got through similar problems younger people face now..:blink:

12. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

Hearing other people issues makes you forget about your own issues for a while, when you're not too bad.
    Thank you for your offer and welcome here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.