how does a person go from feeling better to feeling suicidal again....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarkLordVader, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

for 3 months i was feeling what i thought was normal and then all of a sudden..... WHAM... i am back to where i started, but this time my depression and suicidal thoughts are worse than before. is this my destiny? to kill myself? why would anyone want to live in such a cruel world?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you been on medication hun for depression if so you may need to get them adjusted by your doctor as our system sometimes gets use to the one dose and it needs tohave an add on or changed even. Has there been any triggers that may have caused the depression to re-service, extra stress
    Be sure to talk to your doctor ok you know you can feel better as you have felt it you just need some help right now

3. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

not really in the mood to make things right, honestly i dont really care. the docs around here have no clue what to prescribe me, i am nothing but a science project to them. the meds do nothing for me and i sit there dying to find a way out of this life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.