How does one simply mend her own heart?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Everything inside of me is breaking in half. Why does this have to physically hurt too?

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: What happened, what's hurting you so much?

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you hurt so. I wish I had an answer for you but I do not. I do not think a broken heart ever mends if by mend you mean feels the way it did before. In some ways it would be sad if it did because then it would imply never happened or never mattered and though many times I wished that were true briefly, in the long run I would not want to give up the good that makes the pain so intense either. It can and does get to a place where it is not overwhelming all the time if you let it though. Sometimes it is the not wanting it to stop is what makes us hold the pain. Letting it hurt less seems like it is saying it was less important then we want it to be - but that is not really the case, it just makes us feel guilty if it stops hurting so we dwell to make sure it does not - to out own detriment.

I am sorry I do not have a way to make easier - please be kind to yourself in the process. :hug:

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Krista and I are broken up and she's going back to Ohio and I just can't do this anymore. I just can't

5. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sending a :hug: Here if you need anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.