How does this work?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by frel1, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frel1

frel1 New Member

Hello all of you.

I`m not completely sure how this forum works and what I am allowed to write about.

Anyone got any advice?

Thanks in advance.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi frel1 this forum is pro life we support each other through hard times here. Please when you can read rules no methods are allowed or notes ok but you can go to forum let us know what brings you here so we can support you hugs
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, frel1. Advice? When I first signed up here I just read other people's post for a while. Eventually I felt comfortable enough to talk about myself as well. So i guess just take your time, look around the forums, no rush on anything here. :)
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi, Frel1. I am glad you are here. i think of this as a place where people can be heard. If I have something I need to say, I say it in this community. There are different places to say different things. There even is an area where you can start your own diary. People can read it. But they cannot comment on it. I like that a lot. Some new members take their time talking. Other people jump right in and start talking about whats going on with them. Either way is good. I think this is a caring and supportive community. So welcome. And I hope being part of this community will help
  5. frel1

frel1 New Member

Thank you all for valuable response.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.