How friendships born?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Not much more how to ask it, just how?

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

:blink: ....

Some form relating or including a common interest.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I think just by talking to someone. You can usually tell if there's a connection, something to build a friendship on.

4. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I am so happy I am already this side of board I FUCK hate those blinks and ohmy:s

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Some people are stupid as me try to deal with it... :evil:

5. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

:eek:hmy: :laugh: :huh: :mellow:

6. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

laugh as much as you want but it does not feel nice. It is serious question...

7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Alrighty then. :)

Friendship can come from sharing something you both enjoy, or even something you both dislike. It's being able to connect on some level eachother, even if that level is the complete mystery of each person. It's being able to share interest(s) with eachother in some fashion without having to be on the defensive all the time.

Like, you might have a friend where you met at a hockey match. You've got a common interest, and can enjoy that interest with that person, and talk about it. Or a friend who you can confide personal information in.

If you go looking for friends, I think you'll end up more pissed off than anything. Just enjoy what you like and share it with people.

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Are you struggling with finding friends Sammakko? Or maybe feeling like people are friends?

If you have had friends in the past, or now, can you think about how you met them and the things that happened at the start of the relationship?

9. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

No any friends, that is why I asked.... But reason came already clear on this thread too... I am simple just too stupid...

10. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

You are in my enemy box alrighty then...

11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

no you're not :D it's just friendship should be a positive thing. it's hard when you're feeling down. Judging from your posts I don't think you'd have a problem finding friends. Just be yourself and look at the best parts of what you like. Sorry if my first post made you feel down. Didn't quite come out how I wanted it to.

12. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

lol how many minutes do I get in that box?

13. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Forever

14. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Damn, that's a long time to be stuck in that box :dry:

15. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Boo and lot of people have been there since november so you are not alone, you have got lot of friends there

16. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Well at least I know I won't starve :rolleyes:

17. WildCherry

*waves* I think I'm in that box too?

18. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Only if you are siamese twin with some who is already there...

19. WildCherry

Oooh, being a Siamese twin means I'd get to be attached to someone. Who are my choices, LOL?

20. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I think you probably do have friends, but maybe don't feel like you do due to feeling so rubbish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.