how fucked the system is in colorado USA

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

the motherfuckers threw me in ceadar springs and thoose assholes had tiny perportions of food there and when i asked for double they woulnt give me it i went in there and wighed roughly 130 i came out weighing 115 and so the fucking system sent me to a place in publo cause i started a riot. and so i went there for bout 3 weeks. and when i get out they send me to Pikes Peak mental health and the crazy bitch docters threatening to raise my dose of medicen because i said i hated her and the kind of ppl she works with. This only made things wores im more sucidal and depressed and i cant talk otherwise theyll send me back to the damn hospital. So i cant get any help.

2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Sounds scary. I hope you get the right support. I've had my share of phony therapists and doctors as well.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Unfortunately it's the same story here too. If you arent the "model" patient and say what they want to hear and act how they wnat you to act, you either fall through the cracks or are "bullied" into their ways of behaviour. Our depression and suicidal thoughts usually cause us to shut down and not "share" with others. Then when you find yourself in a place where you should feel safe to express your true feelings, you are shot down. It's a vicious circle!!! Hope you can find the help youknow you need!!

4. bronwyyn

bronwyyn Well-Known Member

It's the same in Florida. I have gone to so many doctors and no one has helped. I even had one tell me to my face that he didn't care. I always heard that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but I'm not a squeaky person. I tried it last time I went to my PCM (Primary Care Manager - aka fake military doctor who never went to med school, but the only general practitioner my insurance will let me see) and she called me a "drug seeker" and told me to get out of her office, without even examining me! If I get any sqeakier, they will lock me in a psych ward and I am too terrified of that to try. I tell the docs that I have to have help because I am going to lose my apt and be homeless and they ignore me or think I am trying to "score drugs". If I tell them I am suicidal because I'm about to be homeless they'll just lock me up. So what the heck does a person have to do to get some help??? Man, I hate doctors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.