how fucking dare you!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, Apr 21, 2010.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

are you fucking kidding me? why would you do that? i fucking hate liars! you call everyone a liar but look at what you do!?!?!? ffs...grow the fuck up!
    fuck!!!!

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

calm it down sam, please for my sake

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

sorry wayne.... :hug: you doing ok??? :hug:

4. Kaos General

not really but please i want all this anymosity to stop. All this stuff has started to take over this forum and its not fair on everyone. What has been said and done is now in the past. We all need to support each other on here and ignore the people who upset you. Its the only way it can work

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

your right hun. i just wish... well your right :hug:

6. Kaos General

At the end of the day i know where your coming from believe me i really do but personal beef with members have to stay off the site

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

just needed to let it all out...sorry

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

plus thats why no names :hug:

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Good for you ...you did not name names!! Very classy of you. I admire you as you did nothing to perpetuate the drama....lets keep it that way. love you

10. Kaos General

Im still trying to deal with it myself so i understand what you mean but it aint the way, this site has seen too much drama from the same people, its about time it stopped

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

wayne i know...just needed to talk about it. it brought back alot for me. and this is where i needed to process it. sorry
    HUG

12. Kaos General

Hey im not having a go im just tired of being in the centre of everyones drama thats all

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

hey its all good right? we are good? no worries
    here if you want to talk

14. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I see not drama alluded to in the OP ..I see a vent.

15. Kaos General

yeah we are all good of course we are, i wouldve added you on msn but didnt know your address so i couldnt, add me if you want its on my profile. Im off to try and get some sleep and try and get some sort of sembelance and understanding about what happened today. I do my best thinking in bed

16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

17. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

hey sam i know where your coming from and i know what your on bout too... i was soooo hurt when i found out as the actual lie triggered and hurt me badly.... i just still cant process why someone would lie about it... :( x

18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

aww hun me too :cry:
    :hug: im here if you want to talk about it. im sooo triggered... and i knwo your hurting to hunni. im here if you want to talk. above is my msn ^^ :) feel free to add me :) :hugtackles: