How healthy do you think you are in general?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Nov 6, 2009.

?

How healthy do you think you are in general?

1. Very healthy! I can go to the olympic!

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Healthy! I don't feel tired after hard work!

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Not that healthy! You go ahead with the stairs I'll the the elevator!

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  4. Unhealthy! I need to pee but it's making me dizzy to get up...

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. I don't care about my heath

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Sometime we take our health for granted. Are we lazy or is it that our lifestyle won't allow us to stay in shape? What do you do to stay healthy? eat better? exercise?

2. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

Having endurance (which this poll seems to be about) is not always an indicator of optimal health.

I try to watch my sugar intake, steer clear of fried foods, and that's about it.

3. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

Moderately bad. I'm not overweight and eat reasonably well but I have a lot of chronic conditions. I'm forced to take opium tea for insane heartburn sometimes, though I occasionally take it because I just feel awful overall and need to get shit done (trying to avoid this though). I have asthma and can't run very well. My finger joints are messed up. I have probably the worst allergies in the world; in the blood test they did, my general reactivity was TWICE what was considered 'extreme' (extreme is '200', my level was 372). I am allergic to nearly everything in the forest, plus cats, dogs, mold, etc. Probably more but I will leave it at that.

4. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

My physical health is perfect i think,i never got sick,i eat healthy food and do some exercise,but not too much...on the other side my mental health is the one i should be worried about lol

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Not near death but there's a lot I could improve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.