How 'high' can you be?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by pppqp, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

damn mood swings. so far i have been suffering from depression, anxiety, and mind bi-polar(...maybe?) and ADD, but my doctors don't think i have it too.
    today...omg.. i can't believe i could be that 'high'. how should i define it?
    because today was hectic and because i got assigned some new roles (good news for me) i was very anxious, very nervous, and 5 minutes later, extremely excited and overly high i could barely control myself. i wanted to jump like a 4 year old! and my hands were shaking. fortunately i was alone in my office when it happened. i'm not so sure if it was because my pdoc increased my prozac dosage.

anyway, as the thread titled, how 'high' can you be? how severe are your mood swings especially the manic side?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

could be very well your med increase it will level out though I have never got those extreme highs just lows but when i was on wellbutrin xr i did have lots of energy spurts

3. Deonidas

Deonidas Member

I personally go from highs that have me up for days and/or Destroying stuff to very, very deep lows. I don't usually have a middle ground though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.