1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How high?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ethelred, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ethelred

ethelred Member

How high does the fall have to be to ensure death?
    I'm really interested to know this as if I do jump I don't want to live and be disabled.
    Thanks

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Huni, this is a Pro-Life site we dont discuss methods here :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

This is a pro life forum. Methods cannot be discussed. Please read the rules :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

That's a point of some interest to me, as both a biomechanic, and a suicidal individual.

In short: no way to know without testing.

People have fallen out of airplanes at 30,000 feet and lived; people have fallen off a dining room chair and died.

I live in a tall building surrounded by cement - but if I land on someone, or a car, on my legs, I could live.

5. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

As a pro-life we cant discuss means to end your life. Why not start a post or pursue this post with what is making you consider death? For sure you will get support and comfort from forumers who go-went through similar issues.

Hope you will grab this occasion to open up and empty some of your burden.

:hug: granny

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nope It Aint Happenin Here On The Forum!! We are hear to help with support. So why not open up and let us be there for you!!~Joseph~

7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I am sorry your feeling this low but like everyone has said this is a pro life site so no methods can be given. People will listen to you if you want to talk about why your feeling like this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.