How high?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ethelred, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ethelred

ethelred Member

How high does the fall have to be to ensure death?
    I'm really interested to know this as if I do jump I don't want to live and be disabled.
  2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Huni, this is a Pro-Life site we dont discuss methods here :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This is a pro life forum. Methods cannot be discussed. Please read the rules :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

That's a point of some interest to me, as both a biomechanic, and a suicidal individual.

In short: no way to know without testing.

People have fallen out of airplanes at 30,000 feet and lived; people have fallen off a dining room chair and died.

I live in a tall building surrounded by cement - but if I land on someone, or a car, on my legs, I could live.
  5. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

As a pro-life we cant discuss means to end your life. Why not start a post or pursue this post with what is making you consider death? For sure you will get support and comfort from forumers who go-went through similar issues.

Hope you will grab this occasion to open up and empty some of your burden.

:hug: granny
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nope It Aint Happenin Here On The Forum!! We are hear to help with support. So why not open up and let us be there for you!!~Joseph~
  7. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I am sorry your feeling this low but like everyone has said this is a pro life site so no methods can be given. People will listen to you if you want to talk about why your feeling like this
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.