how??? how do I manage to mess things up ALL THE TIME???

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by me_, Sep 12, 2006.

1. me_

me_ Guest

I don't know how I turned out to be SUCH A MESS!! Besides being a mess, I also make a mess out of everything. Out of the simplest things, the SIMPLEST THINGS! I myself don't understand how can I ruin ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! Sooner or later ... but the time will certaily come when I'll ruin it. What? It doesn't matter. I'll ruin it.
    Maybe I should wear a warning. "STAY AWAY!"

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

*hug do you want to talk about it?
    im sure you dont ruin things-but i know it feels like it sometimes
    xxx

3. blub

blub Guest

Thats one of mine hobbies too, but I don't really like this hobbie.
    When you're making a warning, make one for me too!

4. me_

me_ Guest

Thank you both. :hug:

I don't want to talk about it. :blub:
    I DO that. I mess up things for myself and for others too. And I am sorry for the others.

:depressed

5. me_

me_ Guest

I don't know what's wrong with me. I am not myself.
    I say all the wrong things.
    Please everyone just ignore me. If I offended anyone I AM SORRY!
    I wish I could just hide somewhere untill I come to my senses.

6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say, either.:unsure: Especially on a bad day or when I'm not feeling my(good)self.:sad: I also feel that I mess up things for myself and others as well, but it just happens, like s***, it just sometimes happens. I feel like dirt for a while, then I get over it and wait for my next f***up.:dry:

If your friends are truly your friends, they'll understand and forgive you for your mistakes and accidents - as long as you're not intentionally messing up. Accidents happen to all of us. None of us is perfect, so you don't have too much to worry about!:smile:

least