• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

how??? how do I manage to mess things up ALL THE TIME???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how I turned out to be SUCH A MESS!! Besides being a mess, I also make a mess out of everything. Out of the simplest things, the SIMPLEST THINGS! I myself don't understand how can I ruin ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! Sooner or later ... but the time will certaily come when I'll ruin it. What? It doesn't matter. I'll ruin it.
Maybe I should wear a warning. "STAY AWAY!"

B
Thats one of mine hobbies too, but I don't really like this hobbie.
When you're making a warning, make one for me too!

Thank you both. :hug:

I don't want to talk about it. :blub:
I DO that. I mess up things for myself and for others too. And I am sorry for the others.

:depressed

I don't know what's wrong with me. I am not myself.
I say all the wrong things.
Please everyone just ignore me. If I offended anyone I AM SORRY!
I wish I could just hide somewhere untill I come to my senses.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I don't necessarily agree with everything I say, either.:unsure: Especially on a bad day or when I'm not feeling my(good)self.:sad: I also feel that I mess up things for myself and others as well, but it just happens, like s***, it just sometimes happens. I feel like dirt for a while, then I get over it and wait for my next f***up.:dry:

If your friends are truly your friends, they'll understand and forgive you for your mistakes and accidents - as long as you're not intentionally messing up. Accidents happen to all of us. None of us is perfect, so you don't have too much to worry about!:smile:

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00