how how how?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by black_rose_99, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_rose_99

black_rose_99 Well-Known Member

I don't know how I'm going to do this, I don't know how I'm going to move this stuff by myself, I don't know how I'm going to carry the suitcases that I've filled to the absolute maximum down the stairs of my current place or up the few stairs in the new place, they're too heavy, I'm stupid for packing them so full but there's no time now to repack and besides I don't see a better way of packing them, I just do NOT know how I'm going to do this, I can't even PACK right, I've tried asking all the male friends I could think of to help and they're all busy, the man with a van I know is away this weekend, I don't know where else I can go for help, there's only two suitcases I know I can't carry, only two, the rest are small bags that aren't too full, and a backpack that IS full but will go on my back, and the worst worst worst is that I probably will have to do this again in a few months time if I keep looking for somewhere more permanent to live, why am I so lazy and so demotivated and procrastinate SO MUCH if half of this crap was put where it should have it would be so much easier but no no no, I don't work that way, HOW HOW HOW AM I GOING TO DO IT?!?!!!!????

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Do you have any female friends that could help? At least it'd be an extra sent of hands to help you lug suitcases.

I know this would take a few minutes, but maybe unload some of the stuff from the suitcases into a bag or something to make them more manageable. Or grab them by the handle and drag them down the stairs, although that'll make enough noise for 3 people (been there, done that, twice).

3. black_rose_99

Thanks for your reply :) I calmed down a bit after my freak out, and have come up with a plan that should work - there's only two really heavy bags, so I'm going to split them and take them separately - one tomorrow and one on Friday. And if needs be they will be thrown down the stairs!

Unfortunately no female friends who can really help either - I chose to move on a weekday to avoid the awkwardness at home when I moved, but that just means most of my friends are working and hence unavailable. I do have someone who will meet me and watch my stuff in the taxi while I drag stuff up to my room, but there's a lift there - so only one set of stairs to navigate on the way down and out the house.

Thank you again :)

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:lol!: I hope there's nothing breakable in the ones that will get thrown down the stairs!! It's good you've got a plan though. Moving is usually mass chaos and really stressful. Hope things are going OK, and good luck with the move. :hug:

5. black_rose_99

Thanks, I'm having another freakout, this time about the amount of bags I have rather than how heavy they are. Why do I accumulate so much crap?? I honestly tried to be ruthless and threw out like, five black garbage bags of stuff and I still have like, a million bags to move. Moving sucks ass. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.