How I feel right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannaEndit01

Hope it's ok to add another thread. I just wanted to start writing my suicidal thoughts a new. The pain is to great to go forward. Several of you'all tried to help me thank you. But I am beyond help. Yet going forward with suicide appears to be too difficult. I am on my fourth week of Prozac and my ability to focus on taking my life is not as easy as it was. The emotional pain is pretty much the same after 4 weeks. It's the same because it's real. The pain-is-real. Going forward will not work, yet taking my life is to difficult. What to do? Day dream, that's it.

Not much of a solution. And soon people will start making decisions for me if I stay in bed and day dream all day. Trapped in hell.

Those are my current thoughts, minus the things I am not allowed to say on this website (methods, timelines, etc).. Pretty demented.

Feel free to comment. I can use the interaction.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there,

Week 4 on prozac, give it another 2-4 weeks before you decide if it is helping or not, I doubt your doctor would mind changing the medication if its found the prozac is ineffective for you, hopefully anyway. Those Ssri's can take a while to build up in your system. I am sorry you are feeling trapped but honestly unless you are a serial killer that has been caught I don't believe anyone is beyond help lol. No one. There is always a glimmer of hope. You are making steps to improve your life(kudos to you), well done to you, you're doing a great job just keep hanging in there and talking to us. I am glad talking and letting it all out is helping you!!

hugs x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00