how i feel

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MUtE, Aug 3, 2009.

1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I feel liek Icarus, liek everything I touch or make just falls apart or break and that the people I know just get affected by what actions I make.
    I feel liek Atlas, so much weight on my shoulders, so many things happening, so many things going on at once, I don't know how to handle this much pain and heartache.
    I feel liek Orion, but left in the ocean and out of the stars. My love Artemis just left me with out an explaination, without a word and it hurts so much. All I wanted from her was her love and heart, but all I got was an arrow to the back.

Life sucks, I hate it, I'm tired of it. I want it to end soon.

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i hear u mute :hug:
    please hang in there .. x

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why is it that when women leave you they never give you a reason.. Seems like every relationship I have been in was like that..I only had one woman give me a reason and that was she was moving back home..I respected that but it still hurt..All I can say is eventually you will put it behind you.. I'm not saying you will get over her just that you will move on when the time is right..

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: mute..

I'm sorry your gf left you :( Have you spoken to her about it since?

5. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

No, I haven't spoken to anyone for the past month, especially not her.

6. The funny thing is, talking to her would most likely help. But it is so hard, isn't it?

7. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I don't want to see her again or even talk to her. She was the first girl I loved and fell for. I just want to forget.

8. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i dont think any1 ever forgets their 1st love .. or the pain they felt when it ended .. i admire u 4 coming online and talking about it .. i didnt speak at all even online for a month when mine ended ..
    try 2 stay strong .. things can get better.. :hug:

9. xan

xan Chat Buddy

The pain will get easier over time... and it might not be the last time you're hurt, but the first is always the worst :sad:
    Just try to find someone/something else to occupy your mind.

P.S You like Greek Mythology huh? :tongue: