how i feel

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by me myself and i, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I am trapped.
  2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

**hugs** what's going on?
  3. me myself and i

I am trapped in a living bereavement, lonelyness, memories, loss and hurt
    I must find a way to free myself.
  4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

well, agreed there, but in a healthy way? **hugs** Think we are all seeking a way to free ourselves :console:

emotional pain building up, or did something come along to grind it in or make it worse?
    Keep talking?

Can you share some of the memories and feelings filtering/flooding(?) through your mind and heart?

Hanging out here can temporarily help with the loneliness until it can be corrected in our lives.

5. me myself and i

I love my children too much to leave them , i mean free myself from this self induced pain.
  6. 41021

41021 Banned Member

ah. It is a fight and a struggle, but you can do it. If you are hurting right now, the only thing i know, is to talk...share what is going on. When i am in intense pain (emotional or physical) I absolutely can do nothing to propel myself forward. Also, many of us tend to kick ourselves and that is something we can begin to work on immediately by changing the way we talk to ourselves. **hugs** I'm sorry you are hurting, i truly am :console:

The only thing i know, is sharing the thoughts and feelings...even if you have to do this repeatedly. Over time it tends (not always) to render things to not be quite so impactful/mastering them over time. Often others with similar experiences can share what they've done.

The loneliness, perhaps a volunteer job, hobby, sport, club, etc? There are so many that cost little to nothing. Depending on your energy level, some meet once a week, others once a month, and as far as volunteer service you can do that daily if you want. Also, hanging out here can help a bit.
  7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Ah Pete luv I so know what u are speaking of. Yesterday at therapist a drew a picture of myself in a box lined with sharp teeth. Its so hard to escape but I believe we can. We have so much in common. Its amazing sometimes how ppl across the world can have that. Amazing and so sad at the same time.

I am here for you as we find our way out. :hug: your Texas :rose:
  8. Nataria

Nataria Well-Known Member

*hugs* I'm here if you need to talk
  9. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.