How I overcame suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dom314, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dom314

Dom314 New Member

Hi everyone

My name's Dom (I have shortened it down because my name is unique and I'm the only one on facebook with it so you can't find out who I am) and I nearly committed suicide last year. I am a school boy in Kent, England and I was very depressed. I had severe acne, didn't have any close friends and therefor I had no one to tell my problems or secrets to. The main problem was even if I had someone to tell I didn't want to, as they would think I have problems because I was contemplating suicide. I was looking around the internet for a place to tell my secrets/problems but I couldn't find somewhere which is why I started a website (mod edit.. named website) I started it so I could post my problems/secrets anonymously and now I am trying to let other people know about it. I feel that it really helped me as one time I was extremely close to committing suicide. I was at home, sitting on my bed looking through facebook and seeing everyone happy and I wasn't. I was thinking about going off to the woods and doing something which I am grateful that I didn't. I hope you understand that it has been hard for me posting on this forum and beating the idea of suicide, so now I want to help everyone else. You don't even have to be considering suicide, you could just have some secrets you want to let out or problems you want people to know about and you want to tell people anonymously

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.