How I wish to die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Peacefully, painlessly and quickly, preferably in my sleep, but without any drama or anyone around when it actually happens.
Quick and unaware like a band-aid being yanked off without regrets or stone unturned, no fear for the unknown
I can relate to both of those in large part, but I definitely want some people to be around so they can efficiently dispose of my carcass in a timely fashion. Going like Sol in Soylent Green wouldn't be too bad. Except, hey, unlike Sol's, my death won't be happening in 1974, so there damn well be some better graphics and CGI, or I'll sue via a Ouija Board with a ghost attorney.

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Way to the Age of Spirit – The Lightbringer’: ‘We are telling you that there really is no death. When you have passed what in the early stages of your earthly education appears to be a great barrier, you will be able to confirm this. At first you will probably think to yourself: ‘Am I dead? I did not feel anything and I haven’t changed one bit.’ There really is no difference because all you have done is leave your physical body behind. You took it off like a garment that has outlived its usefulness, do you are no longer interested in it. That is all physical death means because you are an eternal being of light and the way you are today you will be tomorrow. The more you consciously create yourself and build atoms of light into your whole being, the more you will be able to enjoy the fruits the Great Father/Mother has prepared for you to discover on the higher and highest levels of life.’

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
There really is no difference because all you have done is leave your physical body behind.
It's not just our physical bodies we're attached to though, but all the things and people connected with them as well. Dying means leaving everything behind and that's hard to accept/be at peace with, even if we do believe that we ourselves will go on in some way. We could also regret some things about the way we've lived our lives, which also would make it hard to die in peace.

Last edited:
... in what state of mind would you choose to leave this world?
Wide awake with a smile, going on and on, just like the song says:

Going Home

Going home, going home.
We’re all going home.
Quiet like, some still day,
That’s how everybody goes home
Into the spirit world.

It’s not far, just close by,
Through an open door.
Work all done, cares laid by,
Pain and fear no more.

Mother’s there, expecting us,
Father’s waiting too.
Angels and helpers gathered
With the friends we know.

Morning Star lights the way,
Earth-bound sorrows done.
Shadows gone, break of day,
Real life’s just begun.

There’s no break, there’s no end ,
Just a moving on.
Wide awake, with a smile,
Going on and on.

I’m just going home!
And although I’ve gone before you,
I did not do so alone and neither will you,
When your time for following me has come.
God and the Angels are always with us
And wherever our road may still have to take us,
We shall be safe, for they never leave us.
Life in all Eternity rests in the loving embrace
Of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

William Arms Fisher
Edited by Aquarius
Sung to the well known tune from
Dvorak’s ‘New World Symphony’

* * *​

We could also regret some things about the way we've lived our lives, which also would make it hard to die in peace.
Mistakes are inevitable in life. We also don't know how things might have turned out differently. Life has a lot of twists and turns.

Regrets can sometimes be helpful. They can motivate us to try to fix problems of the past

Mistakes are inevitable in life. We also don't know how things might have turned out differently. Life has a lot of twists and turns.

Regrets can sometimes be helpful. They can motivate us to try to fix problems of the past

‘I sometimes react to making a mistake as if I had betrayed myself. My fear of making a mistake seems to be based on the hidden assumption that I am potentially perfect and that if I can just be very careful I will not fall from heaven. But a 'mistake' is a declaration of the way I am, a jolt to the way I intend, a reminder I am not dealing with the facts. When I have listened to my mistakes I have grown.’ Hugh Prather

The very nature of our earthly education is that we do not always know in advance what is expected from us and therefore what the right thing to do is. Yet, this principle applies at all times, but most of all whenever we are ready to venture forth into new experiences. Whilst in physicality all of us are spiritually the equivalent of young children at school and therefore are bound to make mistakes. There is nothing wrong with that! Indeed, they are good for us and we are meant to make them, so there really is no need to become unduly upset over any kind of error of the past or present. For one thing, they teach our earthly self humility and that is a quality that is greatly needed by all of us. And for another, as long as we glean something valuable from any experience, we are progressing and growing, and our spirit and soul have every reason to rejoice.

From The Value Of Making Mistakes

With love – Aquarius

* * *​

bhawk

I suppose I'm different, I want to be aware I'm dying, I want it to be pain free and calm, listening to some nice calming music with family around me, but I want to be aware. It's a experience you only get once and I'm curious as to what it feels like as your brain shuts down

I suppose I'm different, I want to be aware I'm dying, I want it to be pain free and calm, listening to some nice calming music with family around me, but I want to be aware. It's a experience you only get once and I'm curious as to what it feels like as your brain shuts down
I believe that most of us have been through the experience of physical death many times before. But the memories of it are buried so deep in our soul memories that we have no conscious access to it. Being aware that it's only my physical body that's dying and that the essence of my being, my spirit and soul are moving on into a world of light, I hope that this time round passing into it will be different. As mentioned before: wide awake, with a smile, going on and on . . .

MarkahMalady

Honestly I wouldn't mind if there was quite a bit of pain, if it was for the last time. I really always liked the idea of starving to death or of death by nuclear fallout.

bringing people together in harmony and compassion would be my number one goal. No suicide, no death just a happy life for everyone.
Because everybody is aware of their true nature as spirit and soul in the world of light, I believe that's the kind of state of consciousness that awaits us each time we get there. With love - Aquarius :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00