How im feeling right now

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

That just brought it all back. I tried to make out like it didn't but it did. Pretty hard. I'm on the verge of tears as i write this. I try and put on this act for people because im here to support them. Fuck if i feel shit cos all im here for is to help other people.

Last night was the first time in a while that i broke down. I'd been drinking. Feel low all day but tried to hide it. Put that happy mask on. Looks like its working. I fucking broke down so badly. Cried like a fucking baby. Worst bit of all is that i was fucking on web cam. (sorry to those two people) Fucking downed alcohol. Tried to cut but didn't work, then cried a bit more.

I feel like everyones just walking away from me. Because they don't give a shit. Get what they want then walk away. Pretend to care about me but they fucking don't. Don't give a fucking shit. It's all bullshit. Fucking bullshit. The world is full of fucking shit!

I'm just sick of it. I'm hurt. Upset. Angry. Pissed. Tired. Everything you can think off.
  2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww, Viks. :hug:

I'm around if you want to talk.. I'm sorry you are feeling that way. It is absolutely a miserable, overwhelming feeling. I know you want to help people, and I have a feeling you don't want to suffer so, so you try to pretend to be ok, to force it away and not worry others, unfortunately, that doesn't work. :sad: You know I'm around if you want to talk... Take care, Viksta. :hug:
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You know where to find me if you need to talk hun :hug: I'm on MSN most likely for rest of the night.

Don't put on a mask to hide your feelings. It only makes things worse in the end. Talk to people, they do care. I care. We've been friends for over a year if not more. If I'm not on MSN drop me an email or PM I'll respond as soon as I get online. Take care Skiv and be safe.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

guess i wasnt there for you last night any more than u were for me.

this is the last time that is going to happen. remember what we said?? "its me and you"
    i love u xx
  5. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Vikki :hug: I give a shit mate, I really do. You can pm me any time you need to. You've got people who care about you a hell of a lot here, believe that. Take care hun
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You have lots of people here that do care. That doesn't always stop the feelings of being alone even though you aren't. :hug:
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: No sorries, Viks. :hug:
    You are strong, and you are not alone. Not everyone walks away. Sometimes people take distance for a reason, not to walk away from you, but to give you room to sort stuff. I don't know :dunno:
    Maybe I'm blabbing. Either way, I care for you, along with so many others. Don't put on a mask, it'll only make things worse in the long run :hug:

Be strong, cos you are strong. :arms: