How interesting has your life been?

considering the circumstances surrounding you, how interesting has your life been?

• completely uninteresting, very plain and dull

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • mostly uninteresting, but it has been dramatic at times

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • It's been pretty interesting, as long as I'm not depressed

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I've been through some unbelievable times

Votes: 22 43.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mortdesinos

This question is purely aesthetic. No matter how suicidal or depressed you may be right now,
How interesting, or uninteresting do you feel your life has been up until this point?

Last edited by a moderator:

requiem46

Actually, as much as it may suck, it has beenpretty damn interesting. I swear weird stuff and people are drawn to me like insects to a lightbulb at night time :unsure:

aoeu

I have those too. That's part of what makes my life exciting - awkward situations with hilarious hijinks ensuing. It's a lot like a sitcom.

Bob26003

I been rollin down the road tryin to loosten my load, got 16 Women by my side............

Well if I stay here with you Girlllllllllll, Things just wouldn't be the saAmeeee.........

mortdesinos

I been rollin down the road tryin to loosten my load, got 16 Women by my side............

Well if I stay here with you Girlllllllllll, Things just wouldn't be the saAmeeee.........
Tuesday's Gone is better, one of the best..

And are you talking of that women trying to sell you magazines?

H

HappyAZaClaM

This question is purely aesthetic. No matter how suicidal or depressed you may be right now,
How interesting, or uninteresting do you feel your life has been up until this point?

completely misdirected. wasted. all for naught. a complete wank.
if I want any kind of a life at all, I have to start over from scratch and
completely abandon all previous memories of my life thus far.

it's been interesting. but it has left me extremely bitter and filled with
hate and rage. the more isolated from society I can be, the better.

put simply, looking back, I hated every fucking second of it right up until
right now. I will hate this in 10 seconds.

mine is a life that should end, or be started completely anew with no
preconceived horsehit whatsoever

also, it's been really fuckin dreary.

Last edited:
H

HappyAZaClaM

forgot your meds today? the nice doctor will be unhappy

XXXXX

Antiquities Friend
Actually, as much as it may suck, it has beenpretty damn interesting. I swear weird stuff and people are drawn to me like insects to a lightbulb at night time :unsure:
+1

I really loved my self destructive period (20 odd years :tongue:) - but have just run out of energy these past few years........

The stories I could tell. If only I could remember :rolleyes:

H

HappyAZaClaM

completely misdirected. wasted. all for naught. a complete wank.
if I want any kind of a life at all, I have to start over from scratch and
completely abandon all previous memories of my life thus far.

it's been interesting. but it has left me extremely bitter and filled with
hate and rage. the more isolated from society I can be, the better.

put simply, looking back, I hated every fucking second of it right up until
right now. I will hate this in 10 seconds.

mine is a life that should end, or be started completely anew with no
preconceived horsehit whatsoever

also, it's been really fuckin dreary.
like anybody really gives a rat fuck in hell, including me. fuck it all.
life is a piece of shit. that's all it's ever been

Spikey

Good thread.
Mine's been v interesting.. bad times have been very bad.. good times have been so great.. The good makes for good conversation for giggles.

Considering that "May you live in interesting times" is an ancient Chinese curse, yeah, I'd say I have lived an interesting life. Right now, and for the past year, things have been tame. That doesn't mean I am not still coping with the aftermath of all the crap from the previous 37 yrs of my life. If my mother had had an abortion, I would be much more pleased. If someone had dashed my baby brains out on a rock, or strangled me at birth, things would be much better. I hate being a human and a member of a species that sucks like the event horizon of a black hole. Puppies and kitties are wonderful. Babies are fun and easy to love. Adult humans suck the high hard one, as do so many teenage humans.

aoeu

The hell they aren't problems. It usually takes a couple years [decades, even] until I find them hilarious.

And, "May you live an interesting life" may be a curse, but there's not much point living a boring existence.

LenaLunacy

When i'm not depressed, i can have some very interesting and, for the most part, enjoyable times. But if i'm depressed its all completely uninteresting.
I believe my life to be pointless anyway, despite the fact that there are interesting times in my life occasionly :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00