How is everyones night going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drinty

I'd rather be a Cat.
Hiya, well it's 4am here I've woken up, I have pain behind my left eye. But that's ok, I'd like to get up and create something with paint, I've not created anything in over a year. But like I said it's 4am :) I need to sleep.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Past 4:30am here, I had a good nights sleep and just had breakfast, my night is going okay :) How is yours going? Also, welcome to SF, glad you found us ad chose to join.

crumbum

SF Supporter
Almost 10:30am here now.. I imagine strawberrytoes (miss Petal) is eating dinner pretty soon. Stayed up all night and now fully committing to drinking coffee and embracing a day of sunlight. Welcome to SF Jonah! If you're asking for the real skinny.. well..

I've been very emotional and sleep deprived for the past two weeks and thinking about suicide more seriously than I have in years. Things are hard.. but when things are hard I come back to SF and remember all the support here and the beautiful people that care about each other and help so so much more than anything. That is what we do here. We commiserate and we understand and we offer insight.. not the kind of insight you get from 'normals' who think that some paltry distraction or magic pill is all we need to feel better.. the kind of insight that comes from a community of people who have struggled their entire lives with sundry mental and emotional deficiencies exacerbated by intermittent abuse and ridicule and marginalization by the people around them. We understand here.. we support each other here, we love each other here. We're glad to see YOU here.. :) I hope you stick around. Welcome again Jonah87!

P.S. Lynny.. we miss you in chat :(

drinty

I'd rather be a Cat.
It's 6.49am I've been up a while after falling asleep at 2am I'd give anything for a decent nights sleep.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Almost 10:30am here now.. I imagine strawberrytoes (miss Petal) is eating dinner pretty soon. Stayed up all night and now fully committing to drinking coffee and embracing a day of sunlight. Welcome to SF Jonah! If you're asking for the real skinny.. well..

I've been very emotional and sleep deprived for the past two weeks and thinking about suicide more seriously than I have in years. Things are hard.. but when things are hard I come back to SF and remember all the support here and the beautiful people that care about each other and help so so much more than anything. That is what we do here. We commiserate and we understand and we offer insight.. not the kind of insight you get from 'normals' who think that some paltry distraction or magic pill is all we need to feel better.. the kind of insight that comes from a community of people who have struggled their entire lives with sundry mental and emotional deficiencies exacerbated by intermittent abuse and ridicule and marginalization by the people around them. We understand here.. we support each other here, we love each other here. We're glad to see YOU here.. :) I hope you stick around. Welcome again Jonah87!

P.S. Lynny.. we miss you in chat :(
Damn well said. A beautiful sentiment. I liked it so much so that I forgive you eating karmit stew! It's no worse than you get in a Findus Lasagne anyway!

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
I am new here and just wondering how everyone is?
Hello my friend, and I'm glad to see you getting into the spirit of this place.

I've had yet another sleepless night, and full of horrible thoughts again today; but these minor things pale into insignificance when compared to the love, companionship, and understanding that I feel as soon as I come on here.

How are you?

crumbum

SF Supporter
I feel pretty empty and dead inside.. but it feels safer than the emotional erupting I've been feeling the previous two nights. I feel very dry, but I can not complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00