How is it possible to come out of the closet?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Summer.Rain, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Im not a gay, but i do got... other... things
    socity considers people like me as way over the line
    for example - i found this forum full of people like i am
    but the host of the website banned the forum even though it is legal...
    the website is corrently down (they banned it becaouse of the info it contained)

Yesturday i told 1 person (for the first time ever)about my sexual prefferences
    and while i did so i had panic attack.
    I mean if i was a gay it could of be easyer because gays are more accepted
    nowdays... but i got diffrent thing, something that may lead to loosing every
    one i know. How can one deal with such thing?
  2. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I doubt its really that bad, And being gay these days is as easy as its been since ancient Greece lol! :laugh:
  3. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

how did the person react? i can talk if you need someone to talk to i wont judge you, im plenty twisted myself. my family would abhor any kind of sexuality except marrying a devout girl and relationship within marriage which really doesn't turn me on at all. So i cant be sexual or date at all, and so have never had any kind of relationship or experience. even making out with a girl would be 'coming out of the closet' in my situation. so everythings internalized and festered into filthy sludge and bile.
  4. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Well, first thing to do is realize that no matter what the sexual preference is, it doesn't make you a bad person - even if society does believe it's over the line. Sexual desires are not a choice, it's not something you consciously decide.
  5. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

People respond differently between the revelation that a person likes either a.) nice butts, or b.) scat.

So I think the important thing to do is tell someone that you can trust to not judge you. And sometimes it's best not to reveal personal secrets in regards to things like...rape/lolicon/beastiality, etc.

But whatever the fetish is --- it's the action that's negative not necessarily the fetish. I'm not trying to judge you or anything. It can be hard to reveal personal secrets.
  6. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

hey summer, if it is legal then nobody has the right to judge imo...
    maybe you will feel able to tell us here or someone here one to one. i won't judge if you want to talk. pick wisely, like talk to a friend you trust.. it will build your confidence bit by bit.
  7. Summer.Rain

Yes thank you all im working on it, found few people (well 2 actualy)
    who listened to me, and well even if i thought im like a total freak
    those people respounded quiet in an undarstanding way.
    (thelounlyone and Lesha, and maybe DrowiningInTears)
    The problem is that it is legal in some countrys while ilegal in others
    And as someone here said, maybe there are things that i shouldnt share :unsure:
  8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Hi summer,i know we dont see eye to eye sometimes,but i just want to say no matter what your sexual preference is hun,as long as its legal there is no reason to be ashamed. If you want to talk to me my inbox is always open for you.and so is my mind :hug:
  9. soliloquise

homosexuality is still illegal in some places, does not mean that its a correct law, it means its a stupid one. unless it causes major harm i dont see a prob
  10. Summer.Rain

Hi sheep :)
    I know i triggered you few times and im sorry
    but i guess the need to come out triggers me into sex talk and other crap
    already got banned once because of it
    But whatever it is, thank you :)
  11. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Is it legal in your country? thats all that matters really. If it's not, then i'd stay in the closet if I were you. even "coming out" on the internet could get you into some shit.
  12. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

If you need to talk, I'm very open and broadminded. my msn is in my profile.

I don't judge, but will offer what advice I can.

take care
  13. wheresmysheep

Its ok offer still stands.i know you are never intentional in upsetting anyone. :hug:
  14. From the sound of it I'd say it sounds like you transexual, theres nothing to be asshamed of with that. Always be proud of who you are, just because you where born one genger dons't mean ou need to stay that way, we are what we make ourselves.
  15. Summer.Rain

1. I reported your PM to the admins
    2. im not a pedo! :mad:
  16. wheresmysheep

He didnt call you a pedo hun.he said if thought you were transgendered. Mean you felt like a woman more so than a man. :hug:
  17. soliloquise

not sure how you managed to get this from transsexual :blink:
    transsexual people are born in the wrong body is all. nothing to do with paedophilia at all ?
  18. Summer.Rain

No he sent me a PM where he called me pedo
  19. soliloquise

oh that is crap i am sorry :( try not to let that put you off of talking x
  20. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

just do it