How Is It Possible?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by fromthatshow, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

How is it possible to take in support when you're focusing on how you're going to eat and get your medication/therapy.
    And getting all these things that are supposed to be helping me feel better make me feel like shit when people bitch about me having to use the car or need help with money.
    I don't have money and I can't get a job. I can't handle it.
    Safe haven - suicide.
    God F!**$#$#* ****** :tantrum:
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Have you tried social security or organisms to get help with basic such as food and clothing-shelter?
  3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

:hug: fts! I hope things work out to where you can get your meds and eat. Is there any help at your local clinic there?
  4. fromthatshow

I went down to the dept. of social services today and they said since I live with my Mom I can't get food stamps and I shouldn't even be on medical insurance but basically that they would let it slide for a while since it sounded like I was in a tough situation.
    My mom doesn't pay for food. I rely on the partial hospitalization for lunch, sometimes my boss buys me dinner, I make a little extra after paying for therapy to buy some food for myself.
    Basically since I live with my Mom I shouldn't be getting any benefits even though she barely helps out. So my answer I guess should be to live on the streets or something? But it's almost winter, and it's cold. And I can barely do it day to day without having to worry about where to get my meal. I should just let myself starve to death :cry2:
  5. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: not a good idea spencer :hug:

ily. you can do this :wub:
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You can get through this Spence. Am here for you :cuddle2: :wub:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry things are going badly for you spencer :hug:

Is it possible to ask your boss if he can extend your working hours? Maybe trying making things and sell them on e-bay?(everyone is selling EVERYTHING on ebay these days). Do you have any relatives that could help you?

Im here if you need me :hug:
  8. fromthatshow

I could sell my body :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.