• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

How life turned out for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicesinging1

Life is surely full of dramas and unexpected events. It sometimes feels like a rollercoaster ride. I never expected a perfect life but I didn't expect this kind of life either. A life as a severely depressed person with an unusual addiction.
I just wish there were clear explanations on why I had to endure all the horrible things in life and for how much longer. Sure, I have made wrong decisions in life along the way but despite my conditions, I wanted to lead a good life, trying to be the best that I can be. I gave a damn about life. That is why I stayed away from drugs, tobacco, alcohol and sex. I even decided not to hang out with close friends after school because I knew they were smoking pot.
All those efforts generated nothing but painful, torturous life that is my current life. People live for hope. I live for hope. Yes, suicide is clearly wrong. But at the same time, who would want to live a life without hope?
I wish the Higher Power would end my life by giving me heart attack or letting me get hit by a drunk driver. Why? He is the only One who knows the severity of pains I go through on the daily basis. I wish He would show me mercy by doing that if He has any sympathy left for me.
I sometimes see people who are highly successful, famous, and live glamorous life die suddenly from heart attack, illness or car accident. I wish I were them so they can continue to live their glamorous life while I finally rest in peace free of mental tortures and pains.
Thanks for reading. I wish everyone the best.

Best Regards,

-Hank-

Hun,

I am so sorry life has been like that, it's hard......But please hang on, life is worth living, being sick we just can't see it.

But please know we care, and I am here anytime you need to talk.

What else is going on?

I am here and want to help, or atleast be here for you, remember people care for you....... you always have SF hun.

:hug: :hug: :cheekkiss

xxx,
Carolyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00