how long are you going to live

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
first of all i'm surprised i made it this far. i was very wild and reckless before i got married.
well i looked up my expectancy and it said until 73. so i should live until 2030. i'm thinking of making changes to make it until 2037. but i would like to make it until may 3 2037 so i can see my 100th bday lol...mike

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
West coaster here so I will probably go from a wildfire, earthquake or too many tacos within the next 3 years. Am I doing this right?
i googled a life expectancy survey. it's fun but not accurate.
but i like the idea of going from too many tacos lol...mike...*hug*shake

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Aside from my deciding, I am surprised I have lived this long considering family medical history. I have already lived 13 years longer than my dad and most died fairly young from natural causes on both sides of the family. On average I would say I have 10 perhaps 15 years based on most things in those life expectancies from both sides.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I was at 84... but I clicked use drugs recreationally and it brought my life expectancy down to 76. who knew marijuana could be so dangerous. so I guess I'll get to see 2068...
Ahhh 😌 I see, I have seen the error of your, or mistake in . . . (See! Now: whatcha’ gotta do - is, be more professional in your expedition s, shall we call them, kindly? Kind senorita~!•*)_(^; —your humble servant^

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
The odds are in my favour I guess, my average is like 87-93 years... that's a lot of years left. *facepalm My only weakness is I put 0 for any physical activity, but then they tell me it would only add 1-2 years. That really doesn't seem like it's worth it, now I don't want to exercise ever again. :D
I got both diabetes and heart diseases running in my family and I'm doing my best to avoid these, but who knows... One can only try to minimize the risk, eh.

Last edited:

cymbele

SF Supporter
I came up to 90 years old. About when my money runs out. But my parents never got past 82. But I hope to be healthy and active. Otherwise it is not worth it. Even being loved, my physical health will probably dictate my emotional state.

Waves

this is a fun thread to predict how long you are going to live until you go from natural causes. no dates for suicide or prediction of accident. just google for a life expectancy forecast and estimate your time. you can also think of ways to exceed that date. remember please keep it light and fun
Umm lol. I am suicidal. How can I be light and fun about death? Smiles.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00