Hello, Has anyone any experience of kidney damage resulting from a paracetamol overdose? I am just wondering how long (very roughly) I am likely to feel week as a kitten and dizzy when I stand up for. I was in hospital for a month, got out 5 days ago. Blood pressure is high on lots of medication to try and sort it. Also on medication to lower heart rate (think that's making me feel more ill). Not sure what details I am allowed to share on this forum so wont go into detail. So yes, any experiences of the kind of recovery path one can expect from kidney damage and a paramedical overdose would be most welcome. Cheers.