How long does it take to recover??

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cutiepie132, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

Does it take a while to feel better after you o/d on medicine? A few days, a week, a month. What am I facing ahead of me? Excessively sleeping, and have to take medication for my nausea, otherwise I assume I'm okay.

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

sorry hun i cant help with that,i guess its all dependant on what you took and how long its gonna take them to get out of your system.i tried to od on anti depressants like an idiot and was informed that i couldnt kill myself with them.i was buzzing for about two days and i developed a stammer but it subsided shortly after.Did the doctor not tell you what to expect?

3. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

I didn't tell the ER doctor that I was depressed. They could have called my GP and ask why I wanted to be admitted, but no one bothered, I couldn't open up to that jerk, I don't like him, at all, past experience, and what kind of doctor sends you home anyways with blood pressure of 179/99 and renal pain and does nothing more than a urine test!! Wow one I found out that I'm related to. Ewww... Well I can't believe that. I was going to turn that weasle into the medical board. So I find out he's my great aunts 1st cousin and my step aunts nephew, his mom, is her sister. WTF?? Seriously... His mom and dad was at my family reunion.

I'm seeing my family doctor in a couple of days. I will ask.. I just like to here it from someone who's had personal experience. I've done this before, past history, but I don't remember. And I really don't remember a week and half of almost non stop sleep even after downing 90 valiums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.