• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

How long has everyone been coming to this site?

Just a curiosity question....how long has everyone been coming to this site? I have been here I think almost 2 years. Though nothing has really changed for me as far as wanting to die but not wanting to die, I am beyond grateful for all the love and support here. No one understands this pain unless they have been here. I never thought I would be here at the age of 62.....

extraterrestrialone

hi, guess who... its me...
SF Supporter
Just a curiosity question....how long has everyone been coming to this site? I have been here I think almost 2 years. Though nothing has really changed for me as far as wanting to die but not wanting to die, I am beyond grateful for all the love and support here. No one understands this pain unless they have been here. I never thought I would be here at the age of 62.....
3 1/2 years +/-. and 68. for me SF helps make self help possible. I'm grateful for this. But still struggling to be open about myself. Work in progress. I think SF provides a great environment.

Sassy the Wonderful Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
3 years, 2 months. Never knew I'd still be here
Get it right you have been here 3 years 4 months and I know this because I joined about 2 weeks before you :D I had to check since I knew it was not long after me. That was a special time. Chat was so special to me still is but that first year will always be something extra special glad you were with from almost the beginning. Who knew we would both still be such a part of SF *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00