how long i have to feel this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marti2003

Thank u... so many things happend and now I am at this point I feel useless in this world. No work, problems with my gf, my friends always busy, when I am need them the most. It is like they avoiding me or ignoring me. I try to meet them, but no one have time. I really need someone, but I always have to deal it all alone. I feel so solitude. Where can I go... no money, no work, no one there for me... what do I wrong?? I really hate myself, all things are against me, all I do gets into faillure, why??? I wished some thing goes right, but nothing :( I feel trapped, prisoned... i want to run, run far far away... leave this all behind.

Lestat

Thats our instinct to run away. Its normal and something natural. Sadly we live in a age where its looked at as not normal and is also close to impossible to do now. Stay on here and talk to us. Many of us have the same issues and we help each other. Pm me if you want :)

Marti2003

Woke up with this bad feeling again... another useless day :( no plans, nothing, while everyone is forgetting me, i am just here for nothing :(

Lestat

You was in a good mood yesterday, whatsoever happened? Thoughts do fade even though the feel like they wont. So do feelings up to a point.

Forgotten_Man

I can completely relate to how you feel. I feel like I am fading into the background. No one seems to be here for me.. aside from my cat.. and she is pretty selfish at that. Sometimes all we have is ourselves. I have here... however the silence of text hurts.

I swing back and forth. However, you can stop feeling this way whenever you want. It is really that simple. Just smile and believe you are awesome. That works for me most of the time. Hell you have more awesome then me. You have a girlfriend and friends I have neither. Need some help getting the awesome going. Do something physical :tongue: sex always makes me feel awesome. Go for a run, do pushups until your arms stop working, go for a walk. I find that walking and openly venting to the trees makes me feel better.

I am always willing to offer insight on problems if you are willing to share them. PM me or post them here. Sometimes getting a 3rd party view can help fix them.

Marti2003

For what i do this all.. just a waste.. it feels like it never will be an approvement, just the same. I wish this feeling was gone, i hate it. Wish i was asleep

chipper

you will feel that for as long as you let yourself feel that way.

you can't command yourself to be happy but you can make yourself stop being miserable.

Marti2003

How can i feel myself better if everything is failing :( nothing working in the right way, the best I try but it is not good enough, i am just lost in this freaking world, just a matter of time i leave this place

Marti2003

There is really nothing to be happy about, while the world continue, mine is at a full stop... i cannot make plans or do something, something to look forward too... nothing i feel so f*cked :( i hate this feeling, i want to cry , i want to scream, i want this feeling away!!!! Makes me crazy, want to hit myself just to give me other pain then this, want to sleep forever never waking up!!

Marti2003

i'm sorry if you've answered this on another thread but have you tried medication and therapy? those two things work for many people.
I get now help, had first appointment, in May second... but i do not know how it can help... this situation is not getting better :( i wish i had some luck, something to make me happy... i try... but so damn difficult

that's great that you had your first appointment. i hope it wasn't too scary.

it can take some time and hard work for therapy to take full effect. i've been going twice a week for a year and a half. i've only stopped being suicidal about 4 months ago. in the first year wiht my therapist i had to be hospitalized twice.

give it a chance to work, okay? i know you are in a lot of pain but this will pass. the trick is to not act only your feelings, no matter how desperate you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00