how long till i do it again?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by whybother?, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

k i havn't self harmed in over 2 years now (yay me) but due to recent events in my life (if i was to talk about that it wud be moved to a different part of the forum) anyway for the last week or so ive had MAAAAAAAAAJOR urges to cut again, ive had a razor in my hand ready to cut, i came really damn close to doing it, and i dunno how longer i can hang on till i slip :sad:

2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

well done on trying your hardest to control your urges to cut, i know how hard it can be and you've done it for two years already.

are you able to tell someone what is making you feel the need to cut, this may help prevent you from starting again.

I think you are brave and determined to get through because you could of cutted with that razor but didn't

please talk here if you can or helpline or a person you trust.

3. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

thanx ocean :smile:

but the only person i trust talking to about this is the reason i want to cut :sad:

i dont even wanna think about talking to my family bout it (we dont get along) this site is the only place i can talk about it really

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.