How long?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Secret wounds, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

I was wondering how long people had been coming to this forum?

I've been coming here for a few months, i think so anyway it all seems a blur.

I sometimes think to myself that this is what my life will be revolved around forever.

I sometimes dont even know why i come on here alot of the times i want to say stuff but im to bloody scared of sounding like a twat so i keep my mouth shut. I cant even let my feelings be free in a place where no one knows me. I always feel like i get in the way im more hassle than im worth. People always say that you should love yourself but how the hell are you meant to love yourself? Sometimes i do crazy things like when im crossing the road il walk really slowly hoping a car will knock me over and il be gone.

2. 89mike

89mike Active Member

I've been here too for a couple months.

Try to overcome your fright and post all of the things going on in your head, all the questions you have asked yourself about your life and how you feel. It really does help and allows you to get help from other people who have gone through the same thing. You'll be surprised how many people have similar problems to you.

"Sometimes i do crazy things like when im crossing the road il walk really slowly hoping a car will knock me over and il be gone."

I do the same thing everyday I walk to school; cross the road almost touching the passing cars and walking on the road just imagining that a car would run me over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.