How long

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by oldman, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldman

oldman New Member

If I was to cut my wrist verticaly on my right hand where I can feel my pulse how long would it take to bleed to death?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry Oldman but we don't provide methods/details/links to methods. This is a pro-life forum. Why not talk about what's making you feel this way? :arms:

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

no methods, it's against the rules of the site. But don't try to kill yourself that way, it's incredibly difficult to succeed.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi oldman. Please don't harm yourself. Love yourself instead. :hug:

5. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

How about giving yourself the gift of another day.

Another old man - Jim

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Oldman,
    Us old farts need to stick together. :shake::welcome:to the forum! You are receiving some good advice all ready. Before I joined the forum I was done with life. I sold everything I owned, got rid of everything from my ex(bitch). Sorry about that but she stuck it to me good and I have nothing kind to say about her.
    So why don't you open up and tell us what has brought you to this stage of life? You don't have to worry about being judged because#1) because no one knows who you are and #2) Most of us have been where you are at now. We take solice in helping each other. Sort of a big family who care about each other!
    I am an isolationist and have 0 contact with most people on the outside. Basically my doctor, and my therapist are the only two who I talk to. I don't even say much to my family. I am walking that thin line between life and death right now and others here on the forum have come to support me. I open up and talk quite abit here on the forum. It's like having a second life not connected to my real life. I don't know if that makes sence! Talk to us and if you want privacey then PM some of us!!Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.