How Longs Left?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JackPL, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackPL

JackPL New Member

Hello, I'm Jack, I have a Suicidle problem.

I'm 14 Years old, Live with a good Family in a Safe friendly Area is England.

Unfortunately however nice that sounds, I need help.
    I have tried to end my life on numerous Occasions, But I can't!

I really want to, It might seem the easy way out, I don't find it that way.
    I wish I had it in me to be able to slit my wrists right now.

But I don't, I am currently recieving help from my GP and some people from my school, and Psychiatrists.

But It's not working, I'm on the Verge of getting Perminently Excluded from my School, and sometimes on a morning I wish I never woke up

Please help me, or give me advice

2. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

i feel the same way. i wish i never woke up some mornings, cause im just so scared of whats going to happen to me.. i have suicidal thoughts as well, but youre only 14, youve got so much to live for, and youll find that the members here will be there for you as well if you ever need to talk. do you just have suicidal depression or what?

3. JackPL

JackPL New Member

I have a Depression Illness, Believe me I am almost perfectly normal to people, But when I'm alone I don't know what I could to.

4. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

im the same way, i put on a pretend front around poeple and when im by myself the thoughts get worse. i found this forum kinda helps though. i found it while i was trying to find ways to kill myself, because i felt i was just a freak. i mean, i was told i was by everyne else, i thought i was. but youll find everyone here is really supportive. so no matter what youre oging through youre safe posting it here.^_^

5. JackPL

JackPL New Member

Yeah, But the problem is, it just dosen't seem to want to get better,

I seriously wish I could just go for the Kitchen Knifes. Please can someone tell me what is stopping me?

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

What's stopping you is your will to survive Jack. We all have it in us. Your mind may be convinced that you want to kill yourself, but your body wants to continue living. Also, there are members on here who are in your age group, so don't think that you are alone. You still have so much to live for. Your life has only just begun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.