How many attempts have you had?

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ofvanityandwax, Jun 8, 2010.

1. ofvanityandwax

ofvanityandwax Active Member

I myself have had 28 that I can count and I have been trying since I was seven. <Mod Edit-*music*-Methods>

But anyway.
    Enough about me.
    How about you?

EDIT Just a reminder- please don't post methods in your replies -music.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2010
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

ummm... about 6 last year... and total of about 10 I think....
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

No attempts.....
    my first will be successful...
  4. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

and a half.
  5. ofvanityandwax

ofvanityandwax Active Member

And a half, eh?
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Just one.
  7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Don't say that :( Talk to me if you feel like it. My msn or skype or pm will always be open to you.
  8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Like... 8 or maybe 9?
    My memory is horrible now. I mean... it was bad to begin with- but now it's totally fucked. -__-
  9. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i cant even fathom the number, a lot of my attempts were when i was young too- always an od, but i never picked the right drug i suppose, as my parents never even knew and i never went to the hospital til last year cause of it
  10. will_1957

will_1957 Well-Known Member

Only really one that I actually followed through on. There have been a few other times where I would prepare for an attempt but not follow through on it but only the one where I actually took all the steps to take my own life.
  11. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

I won't fail again....
  12. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

um 48 i think maybe 49
  13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

somewhere around 30 :s lost count
  14. Michael Ayin

Michael Ayin Well-Known Member

I figure once I actually do decide I have lived long enough that the method will be (assuredly) most permanent.

I haven't been hospitalized for any flirtations with attempts, but I'm surprised that during the time drank heavily I didn't die of alcohol poisoning. That's how thick it got. I'm surprised I'm here now writing this.

There was a period I could have drank myself to death. Now that I rarely drink that probably wouldn't happen, but recently I did have an experience where I thought I may not get up for good. It wasn't even on purpose. Maybe it's a subconscious thing. I don't know.
  15. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I don't mean to sound harsh or insensitive, but for those of you with anything over ten really. Were these really genuine suicide attempts?
  16. Daydreams

Daydreams Well-Known Member

17. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Yes each and every one, but i am 26
  18. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

mine were all od, and well, when you od at a young age, while living at home, i would just od on what i could find...we didnt have anything that would legit kill me i guess, but im pretty sure my livers in rough shape
  19. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

about 20 times maybe more
  20. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

1 long and memorable and forever agonizing one