How many attempts have you had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 4 actual good tries. Probably about 30 that start to but back out. The next one though I know will work cause have planned a lot better, but keep backing out, but once I go through with it, i'm sure the 5th will be the last.

Shi

Zero attempts so far, but I am preparing very carefully. I want it to be one attempt and only one attempt. I will link three methods together, I would be very unlucky if all three would fail.

I tried to seriously overdose twice, which were unsuccessful.
So for my third time I chose something more "hands on" that I knew wouldn't fail. I tried to hang myself, but I stopped part way through and reached out for help instead. I have never regretted or been so thankful for something so much in my life.

Dave_N

Banned Member
I tried to seriously overdose twice, which were unsuccessful. So for my third time I chose something more "hands on" that I knew wouldn't fail. I tried to hang myself, but I stopped part way through and reached out for help instead. I have never regretted or been so thankful for something so much in my life.
I'm glad that you had the good sense to stop yourself because this is such an awful way to die.

Sica

Yes, Once I overdosed on pills--thankfully I wasn't hospitalized and put though the whole being monitored 24/7 and later on being labelled as "mentally Unstable", or have my family act Rly awkward around me, no one knows I tried to commit suicide.

NotThisLife

Three times

<Mod Edit:Music:Methods>
~Note to self, next time make sure tree branch can support your weight before making specific plans around it~

Last edited by a moderator:

UnkelHeit

I just remembered another one. So, I'm at four. Mind you, these were serious attempts. The other ones are countless. I did some damage but they were probably just cries for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00